For residents of Connecticut, Putnam Bank is offering up to 3.01% APY with a maximum balance of $10,000 with their free Rewards Checking Account. Putnam Bank reward checking account comes with additional benefits to help you maximize your financial potential and reach your financial goals. If you live in the state of Connecticut, then this bank might just be the right fit for you! Sign up for a Rewards Checking Account with Putnam Bank today!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Putnam Bank Rewards Checking:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Rewards Checking Account
- Interest Rate: 3.01% APY
- Maximum Balance: $10,000
- Availability: Connecticut (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $1,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: $15.00 (if below minimum balance)
- Additional Requirements: Use direct deposit or automatic debit (ACH), access online banking, receive eStatements, at least 12 debit card transactions
- Closing Account Fee: Cancellation fees may apply. Be sure to speak with your representative.
Putnam Bank Rewards Checking Features:
- FREE checking account
- No minimum balance requirements
- Earns extremely high dividends
- Qualifying accounts get reimbursed up to $5 per month on ATM fees
- To qualify you must have per month: Use direct deposit or automatic debit (ACH), access online banking, receive eStatements, at least 12 debit card transactions
How To Earn Up to 3.01% APY Rate:
- Sign up to Putnam Bank Rewards Checking Account to earn 3.01% APY for up to $10,000.
- Use Direct Deposit or Automatic Debit (ACH)- Intra-bank transfers do not count as qualifying Direct Deposit or Automatic Payments
- Use Online Banking
- Receive eStatements
- Conduct at least 12 Point of Sale (POS) Debit Card transactions (posted/cleared) within the statement (Qualification) cycle.
Note: APYs are subject to change if the requirements are not met.
With the Discover Cashback Debit Account:
• Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, which lets you earn up to a total of $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year.
• Anyone can open a Discover Cashback Debit account online
• No monthly fees or monthly balance requirements
• With over 60,000 no-fee ATMs in the U.S., Discover is always nearby.
• Move money easily and securely with just a few clicks or taps (transfers to existing discover accounts are immediate)!
• Manage your account and avoid late fees by paying bills online.
• Deposit checks on the go with your phone or automatically with direct deposit.
Putnam Bank is offering a great rewards checking account program for those that are residents of Connecticut. The rewards checking account has a great interest rate! Remember that if your balance is over $10,000, then you will not receive the full benefit of the rewards checking account. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
You'll earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases.. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.