For residents of Connecticut, Putnam Bank is offering up to 3.01% APY with a maximum balance of $10,000 with their free Rewards Checking Account. Putnam Bank reward checking account comes with additional benefits to help you maximize your financial potential and reach your financial goals. If you live in the state of Connecticut, then this bank might just be the right fit for you! Sign up for a Rewards Checking Account with Putnam Bank today!
|U.S. Bank Checking: Earn a $400 bonus when you open a new eligible U.S. Bank consumer checking account and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through September 2, 2022. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 cash bonus will be deposited into your Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington Platinum Perks Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB622 by 09/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 1.60% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Table of Contents
Putnam Bank Rewards Checking:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Rewards Checking Account
- Interest Rate: 3.01% APY
- Maximum Balance: $10,000
- Availability: Connecticut (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $1,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: $15.00 (if below minimum balance)
- Additional Requirements: Use direct deposit or automatic debit (ACH), access online banking, receive eStatements, at least 12 debit card transactions
- Closing Account Fee: Cancellation fees may apply. Be sure to speak with your representative.
Putnam Bank Rewards Checking Features:
- FREE checking account
- No minimum balance requirements
- Earns extremely high dividends
- Qualifying accounts get reimbursed up to $5 per month on ATM fees
- To qualify you must have per month: Use direct deposit or automatic debit (ACH), access online banking, receive eStatements, at least 12 debit card transactions
How To Earn Up to 3.01% APY Rate:
- Sign up to Putnam Bank Rewards Checking Account to earn 3.01% APY for up to $10,000.
- Use Direct Deposit or Automatic Debit (ACH)- Intra-bank transfers do not count as qualifying Direct Deposit or Automatic Payments
- Use Online Banking
- Receive eStatements
- Conduct at least 12 Point of Sale (POS) Debit Card transactions (posted/cleared) within the statement (Qualification) cycle.
Note: APYs are subject to change if the requirements are not met.
Putnam Bank is offering a great rewards checking account program for those that are residents of Connecticut. The rewards checking account has a great interest rate! Remember that if your balance is over $10,000, then you will not receive the full benefit of the rewards checking account. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.