If you are interested in learning about Railroad & Industrial Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers, be sure to keep reading.
Currently, they have a $500 bonus when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Railroad & Industrial FCU Promotions
Established in 1935, Railroad & Industrial Federal Credit Union has been a member-owned, not-for-profit financial institution. Since then, they have grown to over 35,000 members in the Tampa Bay area.
|Eligibility: To become a member at Railroad & Industrial Federal Credit Union, you must be employees or retirees of CSX Railroad. Employees or members of Railroad & Industrial Company Groups. Family members of current member-owners in good standing|
I’ll review the $500 offer below.
Railroad & Industrial FCU $500 Savings Bonus
Railroad & Industrial Federal Credit Union is offering a $500 bonus when you open a new qualifying savings account.
- What you’ll get: $500 bonus
- Account Type: Savings Account
- Availability: FL (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
(No Expiration Date)
|Compare this savings account to alternatives like Discover Bank Savings ($200 Bonus + 1.80% APY), UFB Elite Savings (2.85% APY), CIT Bank Savings Connect (2.10% APY), Quontic Bank Money Market (2.00% APY), and Ponce Bank Money Market (2.50% APY).|
How To Earn $500 Savings Bonus
- Open a qualifying savings account with the minimum opening deposit of $5.
- Graduate from a 4-year accredited college or university, bring in your bachelor’s degree.
- Online Banking
- NCUA Insurance
- Financial Calculators
- All Aboard Youth: There are no monthly service fees
- You are responsible for reporting all taxes.
- Fees may be applied and could reduce earnings.
- Offer may be rescinded at any time.
Lastly, Railroad & Industrial Federal Credit Union sounds enticing, you’ll only get paid the bonus upon graduating, so you would have to keep the account open and in good standing for several years. However, with a new account, you will be guaranteed instant access to a range of features and benefits to better your banking experience.
However, while they have a generous $500 bonus, Railroad & Industrial Federal Credit Union doesn’t have great rates for CDs and Savings. Therefore, you may want to check out our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates.
*Check back at this page for updated Railroad & Industrial Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.