If you are interested in learning about Railroad & Industrial Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers, be sure to keep reading.
Currently, they have a $500 bonus when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Railroad & Industrial FCU Promotions
Established in 1935, Railroad & Industrial Federal Credit Union has been a member-owned, not-for-profit financial institution. Since then, they have grown to over 35,000 members in the Tampa Bay area. However, if you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
|Eligibility: To become a member at Railroad & Industrial Federal Credit Union, you must be employees or retirees of CSX Railroad. Employees or members of Railroad & Industrial Company Groups. Family members of current member-owners in good standing|
However, while they have a generous $500 bonus, Railroad & Industrial Federal Credit Union doesn’t have great rates for CDs and Savings. Therefore, you may want to check out our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates.
I’ll review the $500 offer below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus||Discover Bank $360 Cashback Debit|
|WeBull 2 Free Stocks||BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
Railroad & Industrial FCU $500 Savings Bonus
Railroad & Industrial Federal Credit Union is offering a $500 bonus when you open a new qualifying savings account.
- Account Type: Savings Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $5
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
(No Expiration Date)
How To Earn $500 Savings Bonus
- Open a qualifying savings account with the minimum opening deposit of $5.
- Graduate from a 4-year accredited college or university, bring in your bachelor’s degree.
- Online Banking
- NCUA Insurance
- Financial Calculators
- All Aboard Youth: There are no monthly service fees
- You are responsible for reporting all taxes.
- Fees may be applied and could reduce earnings.
- Offer may be rescinded at any time.
|My favorite bank transfer hub is the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.50% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Lastly, Railroad & Industrial Federal Credit Union sounds enticing, you’ll only get paid the bonus upon graduating, so you would have to keep the account open and in good standing for several years. However, with a new account, you will be guaranteed instant access to a range of features and benefits to better your banking experience.
Furthermore, definitely let us know your feedback, as they make our sites better!
*Check back at this page for updated Railroad & Industrial Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|