Available for residents nationwide, Rising Bank is offering 4.25% APY when you open an account.
Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Rising Bank.
About Rising Bank High Yield Savings
Rising Bank is an online subsidiary of Midwest BankCentre. Rising Bank was launched in 2018, and provides a variety of savings products, from CD’s to saving accounts.
This account gives you access to Savings Accounts, Term CD’s, Jumbo CD’s, Rising CD’s, and so much more.
I’ll review Rising Bank High Yield Savings below.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$1,000 – $1,000,000||4.25% APY|
Rising Bank High Yield Savings
To earn Rising Bank’s competitive rate, simply complete all the requirements. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the competitive rate.
- Account Type: Online High Yield Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 4.25% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: $1,000
- Maximum Balance: $1,000,000
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- Opening Deposit: $1,000
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None
Rising Bank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Receive Rising Bank Rate
- Open a Online High Yield Savings account from Rising Bank with minimum deposit of $10,000.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn 4.25% APY for balances of $1,000 up to $1,000,000
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Receive high earnings without paying back in monthly fees
- Funding accounts is made easy via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check
- Manage your accounts at your leisure from your computer, tablet or mobile device
- All deposits are FDIC insured to the maximum amount allowed by the law
For those of you looking for a savings account with a high APY rate, look no further as Rising Bank’s Online High Yield Savings Account offers a competitive APY Rate. All you need is a minimum of $1,000 and you’ll start accruing interest at a high rate as soon as they post to your account.
Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or CIT Bank.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Rising Bank Online High Yield Savings.
Leave a Reply