Available for residents nationwide, Rising Bank is offering 0.65% APY when you open an account.
Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Rising Bank.
Table of Contents
About Rising Bank High Yield Savings
Rising Bank is an online subsidiary of Midwest BankCentre. Rising Bank was launched in 2018, and provides a variety of savings products, from CD’s to saving accounts.
This account gives you access to Savings Accounts, Term CD’s, Jumbo CD’s, Rising CD’s, and so much more.
I’ll review Rising Bank High Yield Savings below.
Rising Bank High Yield Savings
- Account Type: Online High Yield Savings Account
- Availability: Nationwide (Branch Locator)
- Minimum Balance: $1,000
- Maximum Balance: $1,000,000
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- Opening Deposit: $1,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn a competitive interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express® High Yield Savings account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Bonus + 0.60% APY||Review|
|Aspiration||$150 Bonus + 1.00% APY||Review|
|Axos Business Savings||$200 Bonus + 0.20% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||1.01% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.70% APY + Amazon Prime Offer||Review|
|American Express® High Yield Savings account||0.65% APY as of 5/25/22||Review|
Rising Bank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Receive Rising Bank Rate
- Open a Online High Yield Savings account from Rising Bank with minimum deposit of $10,000.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn 0.65% APY for balances of $1,000 up to $1,000,000
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Receive high earnings without paying back in monthly fees
- Funding accounts is made easy via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check
- Manage your accounts at your leisure from your computer, tablet or mobile device
- All deposits are FDIC insured to the maximum amount allowed by the law
For those of you looking for a savings account with a high APY rate, look no further as Rising Bank’s Online High Yield Savings Account offers a competitive APY Rate. All you need is a minimum of $1,000 and you’ll start accruing interest at a high rate as soon as they post to your account.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Rising Bank Online High Yield Savings.