Learn about Severn Bank Kasasa Cash Checking account here.
Available to residents of Maryland, Severn Bank Maryland is offering a staggering 3.00% APY with a maximum balance of $15,000 on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
About Severn Bank Kasasa Cash Checking
In 1980 Severn relocated its headquarters to Annapolis, MD and began a fulltime operation, though total assets were still less than half-a-million dollars. In 2007 Severn Bank moved into its own signature headquarters building on Westgate Circle in downtown Annapolis. The project has become a centerpiece of revival in a long neglected but beautiful corner of Maryland’s capital.
Continue on to learn more about the Severn Bank Maryland Rewards Checking Account below.
Note: Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Bank or CIT Bank.
Severn Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Rate
Residents of Maryland can earn the industry leading rate on balances up to $15,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 3.00% APY up to $15,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: MD
- Opening Deposit: $20
- Credit Card Funding: Yes
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 3.00% APY Rate
- Open a Kasasa Cash Checking account from Severn Bank Maryland
- To Earn 3.00% APY for Balance up to $15,000, you must complete the following requirements each month:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- One ACH, or Direct Deposit, or one BillPay transaction
- All balances over $15,000 will earn 3.00% to 0.57% APY Rate.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$15,000+||3.00% to 0.57% APY|
|If qualifications are not met||0.05% APY|
- ATM Fee Refunds
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free online banking and bill pay
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free eStatements
- Debit Card
All in all, the current tiered rates from Severn Bank Maryland is fantastic if you are able to meet the requirements. Although the maximum balance deposit has lowered to $15,000, the high rates are worth taking a second look at.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Severn Bank Maryland’s Free Rewards Checking Account.
Leave a Reply