Here you can learn about Signature Federal Credit Union High Yield Checking Account.
For residents nationwide, Signature Federal Credit Union is offering up to 2.00% APY on balances up to $20,000.
Table of Contents
About Signature Federal Credit Union High Yield Checking
Since 1970, Signature Federal Credit Union stood behind members of associations, businesses, alumni groups, and charitable organizations to help them build their businesses, families, and dreams with financial products and
resources for every day to the once-in-a-lifetime need.
|Eligibility: Membership is open to anyone through membership in the American Consumer Council. Membership is also open to employees of the United States Postal Service and to employees and members of other select organizations. For complete details, be sure to check out their Membership Requirements.|
Continue on to learn more about the Signature Federal Credit Union High Yield Checking Account below.
Signature Federal Credit Union High Yield Checking Rate
Take advantage of the 2.00% APY on balances up to $20,000 at Signature Federal Credit Union.
- What you’ll get: 2.00% APY up to $20,000
- Eligible Accounts: High Yield Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: None listed
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $500
- Monthly fee: None listed
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn 0.40% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|Axos My Savings Builder||Up to 0.70% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||0.61% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Money Market||0.60% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
How To Earn Up to 2.00% APY Rate
- Sign up to Signature Federal Credit Union and open a High Yield Checking account.
- Start earning their APY rate after completing the requirements each month:
- Have 10 debit transactions.
- Be enrolled in e-statements.
- Have a total of $1,000 being directly deposited into the account each month.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $20,000.00||2.00%|
- No minimum balance requirement
- One free order of standard checks per year
- Access to our online account management, Online Branch
- Free ATMs through our CO-OP and CU Networks
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 1.25% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Never pay monthly maintenance fees again
• No Need to Keep a Minimum Balance to Avoid Fees
• No Overdraft or Non-Sufficient Fund Fees
• Make Unlimited Withdrawals From Any Domestic ATM for Free
With the Discover Cashback Debit Account:
• Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, which lets you earn up to a total of $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year.
• Anyone can open a Discover Cashback Debit account online
• No monthly fees or monthly balance requirements
• With over 60,000 no-fee ATMs in the U.S., Discover is always nearby.
• Move money easily and securely with just a few clicks or taps (transfers to existing discover accounts are immediate)!
• Manage your account and avoid late fees by paying bills online.
• Deposit checks on the go with your phone or automatically with direct deposit.
Signature Federal Credit Union is offering a decent reward on their checking account for anyone that wants to join their credit union. Additionally, this APY includes having to have one direct deposit each month. Not the worst requirements for a rate this high!
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Signature Federal Credit Union’s Free Rewards Checking Account.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|