Available nationwide, the Signature Federal Credit Union High Yield Checking Account offers up to 3.50% APY on balances up to $20,000.
About Signature Federal Credit Union High Yield Checking
Since 1970, Signature Federal Credit Union stood behind members of associations, businesses, alumni groups, and charitable organizations to help them build their businesses, families, and dreams with financial products and resources for every day to the once-in-a-lifetime need.
|Eligibility: Membership is open to anyone through membership in the American Consumer Council. Membership is also open to employees of the United States Postal Service and to employees and members of other select organizations. For complete details, be sure to check out their Membership Requirements.|
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $20,000.00||3.50%|
Signature Federal Credit Union High Yield Checking Rate
- What you’ll get: 3.50% APY up to $20,000
- Eligible Accounts: High Yield Checking
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $20,000
- Availability: Nationwide
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $1000+
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: None listed
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $2000
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 3.50% APY Rate
- Sign up to Signature Federal Credit Union and open a High Yield Checking account.
- Start earning their APY rate after completing the requirements each month:
- Have 15 debit transactions.
- Be enrolled in e-statements.
- Have a total of $1,000 being directly deposited into the account each month.
- No minimum balance requirement
- One free order of standard checks per year
- Access to our online account management, Online Branch
- Free ATMs through our CO-OP and CU Networks
Signature Federal Credit Union is offering a decent reward on their checking account for anyone that wants to join their credit union. Additionally, this APY includes having to have one direct deposit each month. Not the worst requirements for a rate this high!
Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or CIT Bank.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Signature Federal Credit Union’s Free Rewards Checking Account.
Is it still a soft credit pull and $500 credit card option funding?
I spoke with a manager and he said that you can fund the account up to 500 dollars using a credit card, and that it is a soft pull inquiry.