If you are looking for a card that is made specifically for those who fly with Korean Air Lines frequently, the SKYPASS Visa® Business Card is a perfect option for you. The card is offering 30,000 SKYPASS Bonus Miles after you spend $3,000 within first 90 days.
You’ll also get 2X Miles for every $1 you spend on Korean Air ticket purchases, and at Gas Stations or Hotels, and 1X Miles on all other eligible net purchases. Cardmembers can enjoy 2 Korean Air VIP Lounge coupons each year along with no foreign transaction fee. Begin earning rewards points, discounts, and other benefits today for an annual fee of $95.
* You can compare the SKYPASS Visa Business Card with other credit card bonuses and promotions as well as other SKYPASS cards:
Table of Contents
SKYPASS Visa Business Card Summary
|Bonus Available||Earn 30,000 bonus miles after you make at least $3,000 in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening|
|Travel Credit||Each year, get a $50 discount on a Korean Air ticket purchase.|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||2 miles for every $1 spent on Korean Air ticket, gas station and hotel purchases, and 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
Receive 2,000 bonus miles every year when you renew your membership.
|Foreign Transaction Fees||None|
|Airport Lounge Access||Receive 2 KAL Lounge coupons every year.|
- Bonus miles
- Non-airline bonus categories
- Lounge access
- Annual travel credit
- Anniversary bonus
- Partner airlines
- No foreign transaction fees
- Has an annual fee
- Good-Excellent credit needed to qualify
- Complicated rewards
What are SKYPASS Miles Worth?
Your miles’ worth depends on how you use them. You can redeem for tickets or upgrades with Korean Air and SkyTeam member airlines. There are also a number of non-SkyTeam Airlines you can redeem for tickets with. On average, each SKYPASS mile is worth $0.017. That’s a great value considering the average is just $0.01 per point.
You can use your SKYPASS miles towards:
- Flights (Korean Air, SkyTeam partners, non-SkyTeam partners)
- Upgrades (Korean Air, SkyTeam partners)
- KAL Lounge access
- Excess baggage (Korean Air)
- Hotel stays
- Car rentals
- KAL limousines
- Coatroom service
- Visits to Jeju Folk Village Museum
You’ll get the most value for your SKYPASS miles if you use them for flights with Korean Air or a partner airline!
SkyTeam Member Airlines
- Aerolineas Argentinas
- Air Europa
- Air France
- China Airlines
- China Eastern
- & More!
Non-SkyTeam Partner Airlines
- Alaska Airlines
- American Airlines
- China Southern
- Etihad Airways
- GOL Airlines
- Hawaiian Airlines
- Japan Airlines
- Jet Airways
SKYPASS Visa Business Card Benefits
- $50 Off coupon for Korean Air ticket purchase each year
- 2 KAL Lounge coupons each year
- SKYPASS Visa card purchases help you reach and maintain Morning Calm Club Membership
- Add on employees, your business name on the card, free quarterly and annual expense reports, and get U.S. Bank Connect where you can get FREE online business resources to help you start, run and grow your business
- Additional Visa benefits such as Bilingual automated 24-hour account access, Bilingual customer service available, Worldwide acceptance and easy cash access, Smart chip technology for added security abroad,Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Purchase Security/Extended Protection, Roadside Dispatch, Earn SKYPASS miles faster with Automatic Bill Payment, Lost and stolen card reporting, No cap on miles you can earn
SKYPASS Visa Signature Card Top Features
Take advantage of these Korean Air perks every year:
- A $50 coupon towards a Korean Air ticket purchase
- 2 KAL Lounge coupons
Each year, you’re eligible to receive 2,000 SKYPASS bonus miles. To qualify, renew your card and pay the $95 annual fee.
Make purchases abroad without worrying about foreign transaction fees with the SKYPASS Visa Business Card.
|Chase Total Business Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account and deposit $1,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain that balance for 60 days, and complete 5 qualifying transactions within 60 days. Chase offers financial products and services that let you bank when and how you want. Get Coupon---Chase Business Checking Review|
|Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking: Earn $500 bonus when you open a Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking account and make total deposits of at least $20,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $500 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. This account is for larger businesses with high monthly transaction volume.
Apply Now---Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking Review
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking: Earn $400 bonus when you open a Huntington Unlimited Business Checking account and make total deposits of at least $5,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $400 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. This account is for businesses with higher checking activity and greater cash flow needs.
Apply Now---Huntington Unlimited Business Checking Review
|Huntington Business Checking 100: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington Business 100 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $2,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. This account is ideal for start-ups and small businesses with lower balances and checking activity.
Apply Now---Huntington Business Checking 100 Review
The SKYPASS Visa® Business Card gives cardholders the opportunity to earn 30,000 SKYPASS Bonus Miles after you spend $3,000 within first 90 days. There are other benefits such as 2X Miles for every $1 you spend on Korean Air ticket purchases, and at Gas Stations or Hotels, and 1X Miles on all other eligible net purchases!
This is perfect if you are looking for a new travel rewards credit card to earn bonus miles quickly. If you are interested in more deals that U.S. Bank has to offer, see our list of the best U.S Bank promotions. For more credit cards, see our latest list of the best credit card bonuses, here on HMB!
(Visit U.S. Bank for more details about this card.)
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
Who’s the Competition?
For More Flexibility
With the Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card:
• Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
• Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn
• Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• Redeem points for travel, cash back, gift cards and more - your points don't expire as long as your account is open
• No foreign transaction fees
• Employee cards at no additional cost
• $95 Annual Fee
With the Capital One® Spark® Miles for Business:
• Earn 2 miles per $1 on every purchase
• Plus, a one-time bonus of 50,000 miles once you spend $4,500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
• Miles won't expire for the life of the account, and there are no categories to limit where or what you buy
• $0 intro annual fee for the first year; $95 after that
• There's no limit to the amount of miles you can earn
• Redeem miles for travel, cash back, gift cards and more
• No foreign transaction fees and fly on any airline, anytime, with no blackout dates or seat restrictions
The Business Platinum Card from American Express is a premium rewards card with a high annual fee, but the luxury perks may be worth it to you.
With the The Business Platinum® Card from American Express:
• Welcome Offer: Earn up to 75,000 Membership Rewards® points.
• Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
• Get 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
• Get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's 1.5 points per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
• 35% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, and you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
• Enroll to get up to $200 in statement credits annually by getting up to $100 semi-annually for U.S. purchases with Dell. Terms apply.
• Get one year of Platinum Global Access from WeWork. With this membership, you can access 300+ premium, inspiring workspaces in 75+ cities. To get this exclusive offer, enroll between 2/15/2019 and 12/31/2019.
• Terms Apply
• See Rates & Fees
Other Airlines Branded Business Cards
Here are two popular business airline cards to check out: Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card from American Express and the Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Business Credit Card.
With the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express:
• Earn 70,000 bonus miles after you make $4,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
• Plus, get a 0% introductory APR for 6 months on purchases. After the introductory 6 months period the APR for purchases will be variable at 17.99%-26.99% based on your credit worthiness and other factors at account opening, and this APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
• Additionally, earn a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
• Earn 2 Miles per dollar spent on eligible purchases made directly with Delta. Earn 1 mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases.
• Find room for your carry-on and settle into your seat sooner with Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding.
• Pay no foreign transaction fees when you spend overseas.
• $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95. Terms and limitations apply
• See Rates & Fees
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account (Cashback Match)||$360 Cash||Review|
|Citibank Account Package||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|