Available nationwide, Susquehanna Community Bank is offering a rate of 3.00% APY on their Eagle Premium Savings account with $100K minimum deposit. To earn this generous rate, simply open an account online and go through the process. Once you have done, you will earn the rate!
Susquehanna Community Bank offers no monthly fees, daily compounding interest, FDIC insurance and more! This new savings account offers a APY rate that is more than the average account, so take advantage and sign up today! See our Bank Bonuses from HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: Even though this is a savings account, the bank only allows one free debit semi-annually (every 6 months). This promotion acts like a no-penalty CD in that withdrawing the interest does not count against the single allowed withdrawal from the account.
Table of Contents
Susquehanna Community Bank Account Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Eagle Premium Savings
- Interest Rate: 3.00% APY 6-Month Introductory Rate, then 2.53% APY
- Availability: Nationwide (Branch Locator)
- Minimum Balance: $100,000
- Maximum Balance: None
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- Opening Deposit: $100,000
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees with $25K minimum balance.
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Early Termination Fee: $10 if closed within 90 days
- Insured: FDIC
How To Avoid Fees
- $10.00 Maintenance Fee if balance falls below $25,000.00 on any day in the statement cycle.
- $20.00 Excess Debit Fee will be charged for any withdrawal/debit in excess of ONE debit semi-annually (January 1-June 30 and July 1-December 31). DEBITS are defined as: Checks, ACH/Automated Clearing House, POS/Point of Sale, Telephone Transfer, Online & Mobile Banking Transfers and ATM Withdrawals. ONLY the monthly compounded interest may be withdrawn on a recurring basis without penalty.
- Early account closing fee of $10 if closed within 90 days of account opening
- Popmoney transfer fee of $.50/ transaction when initiated from Susquehanna Community Bank
- Popmoney transfer limit of $5,000 per transaction
ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Receive Susquehanna Community Bank Rate
- Open a Eagle Premium Savings account from Susquehanna Community Bank.
- Provide your personal information and fill out the application form.
- Deposit $100K minimum into your Savings account.
- Earn 3.00% APY Rate.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Maintain $100K balance to start off earning 3.00% APY
- Receive high earnings without paying back in monthly fees
- Funding accounts is made easy via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check
- All deposits are FDIC insured to the maximum amount allowed by the law
For those of you looking for a savings account with a high APY rate, look no further as Susquehanna Community Bank’s Savings Account offers a 3.00% APY Rate. Simply put, if you would like to take advantage of a high APY rate while having the convenience of no deposit requirements or fees to worry about, then I’d definitely take advantage of this.
The Savings Account comes with no fees and you can keep track of your money at anytime. If you’re known to save and want high earnings with a experienced company, check out Susquehanna Community Bank’s Savings Account and sign up with them today. Feel free to share your experiences with this bank by commenting below. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn 0.40% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Bonus + 0.40% APY||Review|
|Aspiration||$150 Bonus + 1.00% APY||Review|
|Axos Business Savings||$100 Bonus + 0.20% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|