Residents nationwide can take advantage of the 0.10% APY rate when you sign up and open a new Nationwide Interest Checking Account.
With the new account, customers can take advantage of an account where you can gain interest from your checking funds.
Nationwide Interest Checking Summary
Being an internet-only bank, Axos Bank offers a wide selection of services and features to further your financial health. Through a diverse range of financial tools and services. Additionally, they aspire to innovate the banking industry for the customers nationwide.
I’ll review Nationwide Interest Checking below.
Nationwide Interest Checking Account Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Interest Checking Account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Early Termination Fee: Unknown
- Insured: FDIC
(Visit Nationwide for more details)
ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
Nationwide Interest Checking Features
- No maintenance fees, no minimum balance requirements
- Earn up to 0.10% APY
- Up to six (6) domestic ATM fee reimbursements per month
- Complimentary starter checks 1 (upon request at account opening)
- Convenience of anytime access to your money with online banking
- Get paid up to two days early with direct deposit
All in all, the current Nationwide Interest Checking is the perfect fit for members who want interest earnings from their checking funds.
With features such as getting paid up to two days early, take advantage of no monthly maintenance fees, and enjoy up to $30.00 domestic ATM fees reimbursed per month, this is the perfect account for you.
Additionally, feel free to share your experiences with this bank by commenting below. Furthermore, for more bank offers, see the complete list of best bank rates or keep up with the latest Axos Bank Promotions!
You can also view our list of the best rewards checking accounts.