For residents of New Jersey, Picatinny Federal Credit Union is offering you a chance to earn a $50 bonus.
Picatinny Federal Credit Union will match your initial deposit up to $50 when you open a new Youth Savings Account with a minimum opening deposit of $5! This promotion is avaliable online and in branch, just remember to use the Promo Code: Youth0417 if you decide to open your account online. Also, you’ll receive a free Sports Bag with every new youth account while supplies last.
If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today! Be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: If you live, work, worship or attend school in Morris County, you are eligible to join and start enjoying the benefits of a Credit Union Membership. For the Full Membership Eligibility.
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank bonus. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
Picatinny FCU Account Info:
- Direct Link to Offer
- Picatinny Federal Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Youth Savings
- Availability: NJ (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None.
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $5
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No.
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: The matching cash reward will be credited to the new account immediately but will be held for a period of 60 days.
- Household Limit: None listed.
- Closing Account Fee: Account must remain open for a minimum 60 days to receive the offer.
How to Earn Picatinny FCU Bonus:
- Open a new Youth Savings account online or in branch with a minimum opening deposit of $5 from Picatinny Federal Credit Union.
- If you’re opening the account online, make sure to use the Promo Code: Youth0417.
- Also, you’ll receive a free Sports Bag with every new youth account while supplies last.
- Once the requirements are met, you will receive your bonus.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Youth Savings: No monthly fees.
If you live in New Jersey, Picatinny Federal Credit Union will match you up to $50 bonus of your initial deposit into your new Youth Savings Account. All you have to do is open your new account in branch or online with a minimum opening deposit of $5. Keep in mind that if you apply online, that you must use the Promo Code: Youth0417. Overall, this is a great way to start saving money for your child and there are no monthly fees that you have to worry about. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.99% to 29.99%
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)