If you are looking for a card that is made specifically for those who fly with Korean Air Lines frequently, the SKYPASS Visa® Business Card is a perfect option for you. The card is offering 30,000 SKYPASS Bonus Miles after you spend $3,000 within first 90 days.
You’ll also get 2X Miles for every $1 you spend on Korean Air ticket purchases, and at Gas Stations or Hotels, and 1X Miles on all other eligible net purchases. Cardmembers can enjoy 2 Korean Air VIP Lounge coupons each year along with no foreign transaction fee. Begin earning rewards points, discounts, and other benefits today for an annual fee of $95.
* You can compare the SKYPASS Visa Business Card with other credit card bonuses and promotions as well as other SKYPASS cards:
SKYPASS Visa Business Card Summary
|Bonus Available||Earn 30,000 bonus miles after you make at least $3,000 in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening|
|Travel Credit||Each year, get a $50 discount on a Korean Air ticket purchase.|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||2 miles for every $1 spent on Korean Air ticket, gas station and hotel purchases, and 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
Receive 2,000 bonus miles every year when you renew your membership.
|Foreign Transaction Fees||None|
|Airport Lounge Access||Receive 2 KAL Lounge coupons every year.|
- Bonus miles
- Non-airline bonus categories
- Lounge access
- Annual travel credit
- Anniversary bonus
- Partner airlines
- No foreign transaction fees
- Has an annual fee
- Good-Excellent credit needed to qualify
- Complicated rewards
What are SKYPASS Miles Worth?
Your miles’ worth depends on how you use them. You can redeem for tickets or upgrades with Korean Air and SkyTeam member airlines. There are also a number of non-SkyTeam Airlines you can redeem for tickets with. On average, each SKYPASS mile is worth $0.017. That’s a great value considering the average is just $0.01 per point.
You can use your SKYPASS miles towards:
- Flights (Korean Air, SkyTeam partners, non-SkyTeam partners)
- Upgrades (Korean Air, SkyTeam partners)
- KAL Lounge access
- Excess baggage (Korean Air)
- Hotel stays
- Car rentals
- KAL limousines
- Coatroom service
- Visits to Jeju Folk Village Museum
You’ll get the most value for your SKYPASS miles if you use them for flights with Korean Air or a partner airline!
SkyTeam Member Airlines
- Aerolineas Argentinas
- Air Europa
- Air France
- China Airlines
- China Eastern
- & More!
Non-SkyTeam Partner Airlines
- Alaska Airlines
- American Airlines
- China Southern
- Etihad Airways
- GOL Airlines
- Hawaiian Airlines
- Japan Airlines
- Jet Airways
SKYPASS Visa Business Card Benefits
- $50 Off coupon for Korean Air ticket purchase each year
- 2 KAL Lounge coupons each year
- SKYPASS Visa card purchases help you reach and maintain Morning Calm Club Membership
- Add on employees, your business name on the card, free quarterly and annual expense reports, and get U.S. Bank Connect where you can get FREE online business resources to help you start, run and grow your business
- Additional Visa benefits such as Bilingual automated 24-hour account access, Bilingual customer service available, Worldwide acceptance and easy cash access, Smart chip technology for added security abroad,Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Purchase Security/Extended Protection, Roadside Dispatch, Earn SKYPASS miles faster with Automatic Bill Payment, Lost and stolen card reporting, No cap on miles you can earn
SKYPASS Visa Signature Card Top Features
Take advantage of these Korean Air perks every year:
- A $50 coupon towards a Korean Air ticket purchase
- 2 KAL Lounge coupons
Each year, you’re eligible to receive 2,000 SKYPASS bonus miles. To qualify, renew your card and pay the $95 annual fee.
Make purchases abroad without worrying about foreign transaction fees with the SKYPASS Visa Business Card.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Business Complete BankingSM account and deposit $2,000 or more in new money within 30 business days & maintain that balance for 60 days, and complete 5 qualifying transactions within 90 days. Chase offers financial products and services that let you bank when and how you want. Get Coupon---Chase Business Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Business Checking: Earn a $400 bonus when you open a new, eligible U.S. Bank business checking account online with promo code AF49ZCB and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through January 9, 2023. Member FDIC.
Apply Now---U.S. Bank Business Checking Review
|Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking: Earn $750 bonus when you open a Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking account and make total deposits of at least $20,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $750 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met. This account is for larger businesses with high monthly transaction volume. Apply Now---Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking Review|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking: Earn $400 bonus when you open a Huntington Unlimited Business Checking account and make total deposits of at least $5,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $400 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met. This account is for businesses with higher checking activity and greater cash flow needs. Apply Now---Huntington Unlimited Business Checking Review|
|Huntington Business Checking 100: Earn $100 bonus when you open a Huntington Business 100 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $2,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $100 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met. This account is ideal for start-ups and small businesses with lower balances and checking activity. Apply Now---Huntington Business Checking 100 Review|
The SKYPASS Visa® Business Card gives cardholders the opportunity to earn 30,000 SKYPASS Bonus Miles after you spend $3,000 within first 90 days. There are other benefits such as 2X Miles for every $1 you spend on Korean Air ticket purchases, and at Gas Stations or Hotels, and 1X Miles on all other eligible net purchases!
This is perfect if you are looking for a new travel rewards credit card to earn bonus miles quickly. If you are interested in more deals that U.S. Bank has to offer, see our list of the best U.S Bank promotions. For more credit cards, see our latest list of the best credit card bonuses, here on HMB!
(Visit U.S. Bank for more details about this card.)
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
Who’s the Competition?
For More Flexibility
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.
The Capital One Spark Miles for Business offers a one-time bonus of 50,000 miles - equal to $500 in travel - once you spend $4,500 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening.
Your miles won't expire for the life of the account, and there are no categories to limit where or what you buy and you can earn 2 miles per $1 on every purchase. And 5X miles on hotel and rental car bookings through Capital One TravelSM using a Spark Miles card
There is an annual fee of $95, however, there is a $0 intro annual fee for the first year. Enjoy no foreign transaction fees and fly on any airline, anytime, with no blackout dates or seat restrictions.
The Business Platinum Card from American Express is a premium rewards card with a high annual fee, but the luxury perks may be worth it to you.
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express has a welcome offer of 120,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases with your Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
• 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
• 1.5X Membership Rewards points on eligible purchases at US construction material & hardware suppliers, electronic goods retailers and software & cloud system providers, and shipping providers, as well as on purchases of $5,000 or more everywhere else, on up to $2 million of these purchases per calendar year.
• 1X points for each dollar you spend on eligible purchases
• $189 CLEAR Credit: Use your Card and get up to $189 back per year on your CLEAR membership. CLEAR is available at more than 50 U.S. airports and stadiums.
• Unlock over $1,000 in annual statement credits on a curation of business purchases, including select purchases made with Dell Technologies, Indeed, Adobe, and U.S. wireless service providers.
• Get $200 Airline Fee Credit: Get up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year toward baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
This card does come with a $695 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)
Other Airlines Branded Business Cards
Here are two popular business airline cards to check out: Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card from American Express and the Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Business Credit Card.
The Delta SkyMiles® Gold Business American Express Card offers 50,000 Bonus Miles after spending $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership.
You'll earn 2X miles on every dollar spent on eligible purchases made directly with Delta, on every dollar spent on eligible U.S. purchases for advertising in select media, on every dollar spent on eligible U.S. shipping purchases, on every eligible dollar spent at restaurants. Earn 1 Mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases.
This card carries a $99 annual fee ($0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $99) (See Rates & Fees). However, there are no foreign transaction fees and you can take $100 off your next Delta flight - after you spend $10,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you will earn a $100 Delta Flight Credit to use toward future travel.
Terms and limitations apply.