Learn more about Texas First Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account here.
Available in Texas, Texas First Bank is offering 2.01% APY with a maximum balance of $10,000 on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
About Texas First Bank Kasasa Cash Checking
Texas First Bank is a community bank with roots going back to 1962 in Hitchcock, TX. Their customers make them who they are, and they are committed to helping them succeed and build up their local communities. Four decades after first opening its doors, Texas First Bank now operates 27 banking centers and 55 ATM locations in Southeast Texas across seven counties.
Continue on to learn more about the Texas First Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
Note: Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA or CIT Bank.
Texas First Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Rate
Residents of Texas can earn a generous rate on balances up to $10,000. With a low minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 2.01% APY up to $10,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Where it’s available: TX (Branch Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 2.01% APY Rate
- Open a Kasasa Cash Checking Account with an opening deposit of any amount.
- Meet the following requirements each month to receive the 2.01% APY rate:
- Have at least 1 automatic payment or direct deposit post and settle
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$10,000+||2.01% to 0.10% APY|
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $42 monthly)*
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Online banking and bill pay
- Mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free Visa® debit card
- Free telephone banking
- Unlimited check writing
Overall, this account is great for those of you who live in the region and qualify for membership. The requirements are pretty simple to complete and you can gain access to many great features that come with the account.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Texas First Bank’s Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
Leave a Reply