If you are interested in learning more about The Citizens Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers, be sure to keep reading!
Currently, they have a $1,000 bonus when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About The Citizens Bank Promotions
For over 100 years, The Citizens Bank has been offering banking services to the state of Mississippi. In addition to financial services, they are dedicated to helping local philanthropy around their 23 branches. If you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
- Availability: MS (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: Check with CSR for more information
- Customer Service: 601-389-2178
I’ll review The Citizens Bank Promotions below.
The Citizens Bank $1,000 Savings Bonus
The Citizens Bank is offering a $1,000 bonus when you open a new College Bonus Savings account.
- Account Type: College Bonus Savings
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: Varies by age, see below
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: $10, if closed within a year
(No Expiration Date)
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to a Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus) as well as the BBVA Online Checking & Savings (Up To $250).
How To Earn $1,000 College Savings Bonus
- Open a College Bonus Savings account
- Complete the minimum opening deposit:
- 0 to 5: the minimum opening deposit is $25.00 and the minimum monthly contribution until their 18th birthday is $25.00.
- 5 to 10: the minimum opening deposit is $500.00 and the minimum monthly contribution until their 18th birthday is $50.00.
- Earn a bonus of $1,000 plus interest when your child turns 18 as long as you open the account by your child’s 10th birthday and save the minimum monthly amount each year.
- Online Banking
- Digital Banking
- Handy Calculators
- FDIC Insurance
- College Bonus Checking: None listed
- You are allowed to miss one deposit per year and convenient transfers from your checking or savings account to your College Bonus Savings account(s) can be set up to ensure regular, automatic deposits so you won’t lose your bonus.
- A $5.00 service charge per transaction will be applied to withdrawals or transfers over one per month.
This bonus from The Citizens Bank is a long term contribution for a great bonus. Bear in mind, you’ll have to contribute money into the account every month until the child reaches the age of 18.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated The Citizens Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.