If you are interested in learning more about The Citizens Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers, be sure to keep reading!
Currently, they have a $1,000 bonus when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About The Citizens Bank Promotions
For over 100 years, The Citizens Bank has been offering banking services to the state of Mississippi. In addition to financial services, they are dedicated to helping local philanthropy around their 23 branches. If you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
- Availability: MS (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: Check with CSR for more information
- Customer Service: 601-389-2178
I’ll review The Citizens Bank Promotions below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus||Discover Bank $360 Cashback Debit|
|WeBull 2 Free Stocks||BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
The Citizens Bank $1,000 Savings Bonus
The Citizens Bank is offering a $1,000 bonus when you open a new College Bonus Savings account.
- Account Type: College Bonus Savings
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: Varies by age, see below
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: $10, if closed within a year
(No Expiration Date)
How To Earn $1,000 College Savings Bonus
- Open a College Bonus Savings account
- Complete the minimum opening deposit:
- 0 to 5: the minimum opening deposit is $25.00 and the minimum monthly contribution until their 18th birthday is $25.00.
- 5 to 10: the minimum opening deposit is $500.00 and the minimum monthly contribution until their 18th birthday is $50.00.
- Earn a bonus of $1,000 plus interest when your child turns 18 as long as you open the account by your child’s 10th birthday and save the minimum monthly amount each year.
- Online Banking
- Digital Banking
- Handy Calculators
- FDIC Insurance
- College Bonus Checking: None listed
- You are allowed to miss one deposit per year and convenient transfers from your checking or savings account to your College Bonus Savings account(s) can be set up to ensure regular, automatic deposits so you won’t lose your bonus.
- A $5.00 service charge per transaction will be applied to withdrawals or transfers over one per month.
|My favorite bank transfer hub is the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.50% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
This bonus from The Citizens Bank is a long term contribution for a great bonus. Bear in mind, you’ll have to contribute money into the account every month until the child reaches the age of 18.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated The Citizens Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|