If you are interested in learning more about The Citizens Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers, be sure to keep reading!
Currently, they have a $1,000 bonus when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About The Citizens Bank Promotions
For over 100 years, The Citizens Bank has been offering banking services to the state of Mississippi. In addition to financial services, they are dedicated to helping local philanthropy around their 23 branches. If you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
- Availability: MS (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: Check with CSR for more information
- Customer Service: 601-389-2178
I’ll review The Citizens Bank Promotions below.
The Citizens Bank $1,000 Savings Bonus
The Citizens Bank is offering a $1,000 bonus when you open a new College Bonus Savings account.
- Account Type: College Bonus Savings
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: Varies by age, see below
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: $10, if closed within a year
(No Expiration Date)
|Compare this savings account to alternatives like Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($100 Bonus + 1.00% APY), American Express High Yield Savings (0.40% APY), Axos Bank High Yield Savings ($100 bonus + 0.61% APY), and CIT Bank Savings Connect (0.50% APY).|
How To Earn $1,000 College Savings Bonus
- Open a College Bonus Savings account
- Complete the minimum opening deposit:
- 0 to 5: the minimum opening deposit is $25.00 and the minimum monthly contribution until their 18th birthday is $25.00.
- 5 to 10: the minimum opening deposit is $500.00 and the minimum monthly contribution until their 18th birthday is $50.00.
- Earn a bonus of $1,000 plus interest when your child turns 18 as long as you open the account by your child’s 10th birthday and save the minimum monthly amount each year.
- Online Banking
- Digital Banking
- Handy Calculators
- FDIC Insurance
- College Bonus Checking: None listed
- You are allowed to miss one deposit per year and convenient transfers from your checking or savings account to your College Bonus Savings account(s) can be set up to ensure regular, automatic deposits so you won’t lose your bonus.
- A $5.00 service charge per transaction will be applied to withdrawals or transfers over one per month.
This bonus from The Citizens Bank is a long term contribution for a great bonus. Bear in mind, you’ll have to contribute money into the account every month until the child reaches the age of 18.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated The Citizens Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.