If you are interested in learning more about The Community Bank promotions, bonuses and offers, be sure to keep reading!
Available nationwide, The Community Bank is offering a staggering 3.01% APY with a maximum balance of $10,000 on their Rewards Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About The Community Bank Rewards Checking
The Community Bank is headquartered in Zanesville, Ohio and was established in 1902. Since then they have grown to 11 locations and boast an A health rating.
Continue on to learn more about the The Community Bank Rewards Checking Account below.
The Community Bank Rewards Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn the industry leading rate on balances up to $10,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 3.01% APY up to $10,000
- Eligible Accounts: Rewards Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $100 Minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn 0.40% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Bonus + 0.40% APY||Review|
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $150 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
How To Earn Up to 3.01% APY Rate
- Open the account with at least $100
- Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 10 point-of-sale debit card purchases post and settle.
- Have 1 automatic payment, direct deposit, or bill pay transaction post and settle.
- Receive and review FREE e-Statements.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $10,000||3.01%|
|Not Met Qualifications||0.10%|
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)
- Link to free Real Saver to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Help local schools and non-profits with the free Community Pride option
- Customize your VISA® debit card with SliceOfLife
- Free 24/7 Online Banking with Bill Pay and 24/7 Community Mobile Banking
- Free e-Statements
- VISA® debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- Free first order of checks
- Courtesy Bounce Protection Available
- Free Account Alerts, Notary Services, and Fraud Monitoring
- Free access to any conveniently located Community Bank ATM and Office
Make sure you check out The Community Bank to learn more about the 3.01% APY promotion on their Rewards Checking Account. Remember that if your balance is over $10,000, then you will not receive the full benefits of the rewards checking account. Take advantage of this wonderful promotion before it ends!
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on The Community Bank Rewards Checking Account.