Find out more about Union State Bank My Rewards Checking Account here.
Available in Kansas and Missouri, Union State Bank is offering 1.50% APY with a maximum balance of $25,000 on their My Rewards Checking Account.
About Union State Bank My Rewards Checking
At Union State Bank, it is their promise and their mission to continue to support the same vision that has guided this organization since the beginning: investment in the families, businesses and farms that make up our community. They live, work and play in the same towns as their customer base, a fact that has sustained our growth and success for the past century.
Continue on to learn more about the Union State Bank My Rewards Checking Account below.
Note: Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA or CIT Bank.
Union State Bank My Rewards Checking Rate
Residents of Kansas and Missouri can earn a generous rate on balances up to $25,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 1.50% APY up to $25,000
- Eligible Accounts: My Rewards Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Where it’s available: Kansas, Missouri (Bank Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 1.50% APY Rate
- Open a My Rewards Checking Account with an opening deposit of any amount.
- Meet the following requirements each month to receive the 1.50% APY rate:
- Receive E-Statements
- Access Online Banking
- Have at least10 MC Debit Card Purchases post and settle
- Have at least 1 Direct Deposit or ACH Auto Debit post and settle
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- No Minimum Balance
- No Fees
- Option to open companion Real Saver Account
- Overdraft Protection
- Deposit Account Auto Transfer
- Online Bill Pay Free (Excluding Rush Payments)
- ATM/Debit Card with no Annual Fee
- FREE Internet Banking with Real Time Alerts
Union State Bank is offering a great rewards checking account program for those that are residents of Kansas or Missouri. This reward checking account works with REAL Saver and a great interest rate! Remember that if your balance is over $25,000, then you will not receive the full benefit of the rewards checking account.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Union State Bank’s My Rewards Checking Account.
Leave a Reply