Learn about United Bank Kasasa Cash Checking account here.
Available nationwide, United Bank is offering a staggering 3.01% APY with a maximum balance of $25,000 on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About United Bank Kasasa Cash Checking
United Bank is headquartered in Springdale, Arkansas and was established in 1978. Since then they have grown to 4 locations and they boast an A health rating.
Continue on to learn more about the United Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
United Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn the industry leading rate on balances up to $25,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 3.01% APY up to $25,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: AR
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn 0.60% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 5 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Axos My Savings Builder||Up to 0.70% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||0.61% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Money Market||0.60% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.60% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.60% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.55% APY||Review|
How To Earn Up to 3.01% APY Rate
- Open a Kasasa Cash Checking Account with a $100 opening deposit
- Maintain account balance below $25,000
- Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash® account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 10 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $25,000||3.01%|
|Not Met Qualification||0.05%|
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $20 monthly)
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- Free digital banking, including:
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- Free mobile wallet services available
- Identity theft protection available
- FDIC Insured
Make sure you check out United Bank to learn more about the 3.01% APY promotion on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account. Remember that if your balance is over $25,000, then you will not receive the full benefits of the rewards checking account. Take advantage of this wonderful promotion before it ends!
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on United Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account.