Learn about Vast Bank Rewards Checking account here.
Available nationwide, Vast Bank is offering a staggering 2.05% APY with a maximum balance of $25,000 on their Rewards Checking Account.
About Vast Bank Rewards Checking
For over 35 years, Vast Bank, N.A. has been a locally-owned financial institution based in Tulsa, Oklahoma and has built its reputation on personal service, flexibility, and integrity. Today, they are aiming much higher. New ideas, strong partnerships, and modern technology will accompany a winning culture to deliver a surprisingly easy banking experience.
Continue on to learn more about the Vast Bank Rewards Checking Account below.
Note: Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA or CIT Bank.
Vast Bank Rewards Checking Rate
Residents of Oklahoma can earn the industry leading rate on balances up to $25,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 2.05% APY up to $25,000
- Eligible Accounts: Rewards Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: OK
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $1,000
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 2.05% APY Rate
- Open a Rewards Checking account from Vast Bank
- To Earn 2.05% APY for Balance up to $25,000, you must
- Have a minimum of 15 check card (POS) transactions each month
- Have a minimum of 1 ACH credit and 1 ACH debit
- Be enrolled and receive e-statements
- Log in to your Internet Banking account at least once each month.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$25,000+||2.05% – 0.12% APY|
|Requirements are not met||0.05% APY|
- Over 30,000 ATMs & over 5,000 shared branches
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Never a minimum balance
- Earn Up to 2.05% APY* on balances up to $25,000
- No monthly maintenance fees, for anything
- Visa Debit Card with Chip Technology
- Write unlimited checks
All in all, the current tiered rates from Vast Bank is fantastic if you are able to meet the requirements. Although the maximum balance deposit has lowered to $25,000, the high rates are worth taking a second look at. However, you may want to check with Vast Bank to see if this account is hard pull or not.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Vast Bank’s Rewards Checking Account.
Leave a Reply