Available nationwide, Vibrant Credit Union is offering 1.15% APY on their Yellow Money Market account. Continue reading to learn more about Vibrant Credit Union.
Table of Contents
About Vibrant Credit Union
Established in 1935, Vibrant Credit Union is federally insured by NCUA and strives to be a credit union that wants the best for you, which is more than just your money. They treat your hard-earned money like it’s their own, which can be seen at all of their 15 locations.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Vibrant Credit Union Money Market Rate
You can earn one of the most competitive rates and still be able to get your hands on your money when you need it.
- Account Type: Yellow Money Market Account
- APY Rates: 1.15% APY
- Minimum Balance: $100,000
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- ChexSystems: TransUnion
- Opening Deposit: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Closing Account Fee: None
Vibrant Credit Union ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with Vibrant Credit Union’s ACH capabilities.
How to Earn Vibrant Credit Union Rate
- Come in to any branch to sign-up or even do so online.
- Open up a Yellow Money Market Account.
- Fund the account with at least $100,000 of new money to earn the 1.15% APY Rate.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- These accounts earn higher dividend rates
- They don’t make you wait for a specified length of time before you can touch your money
- Federally insured by NCUA up to $250,000
If you can keep up with the monthly requirements, I recommend you sign up, and enjoy a high APY rate for simply using your account! Take advantage of this APY rate before it changes! Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Vibrant Credit Union Online Savings Account.