Learn more about Volunteer State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account here.
Available in Alabama and Tennnessee, Volunteer State Bank is offering a generous 2.25% APY with a maximum balance of $15,000 on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About Volunteer State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking
Since 1977, Volunteer State Bank has been proud to bring an enriching banking experience to the people of Middle Tennessee. Since day one, they have been committed to providing personalized service, on top of value-added products offering to help our customers reach their life goals.
Continue on to learn more about the Volunteer State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
Volunteer State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Rate
Residents of Tennessee can earn a generous rate on balances up to $15,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 2.25% APY up to $15,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Where it’s available: TN (Branch Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 2.25% APY Rate
- Open a Kasasa Cash Checking Account with an opening deposit of any amount.
- Meet the following requirements each month to receive the 2.25% APY rate:
- At least 1 direct deposit or ACH debit transaction post and settle
- At least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$15,000+||2.25% to 0.51% APY|
|If qualifications are not met||0.05% APY|
- Refunds on ATM fees, nationwide*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service charge
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- Free digital banking, including
Overall, I recommend taking advantage of this account if you are able to meet the membership eligibility. The APY rate is rather generous and the requirements aren’t too hard to complete. Additionally, it comes with many great free features.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Volunteer State Bank’s Kasasa Cash Checking Account.