Take advantage of Washington State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account here.
Available in Louisiana, Washington State Bank is offering 3.15% APY with a maximum balance of $15,000 on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About Washington State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking
Founded in 1893, Washington State Bank is based in Washington, Louisiana, and is celebrating 126 years of premiere community service. They are the oldest state chartered bank in St. Landry Parish, and the second oldest state chartered bank in the State of Louisiana.
Continue on to learn more about the Washington State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
Washington State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Rate
Residents of Louisiana can earn a generous rate on balances up to $15,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 3.15% APY up to $15,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Where it’s available: LA (Branch Locator)
- Opening Deposit: No minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 3.15% APY Rate
- Open a Kasasa Cash Checking Account with an opening deposit of any amount.
- Meet the following requirements each month to receive the 3.15% APY rate:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-statements
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)
- Link to free Kasasa Saver to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free account services, including:
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- Mastercard® debit card
If you are a resident of Louisiana, I recommend checking out this account if you want an easy way to earn cash back just by spending your debit card. All you have to do is meet the simple qualifications and you can earn this attractive rate along with many other great features.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Washington State Bank’s Kasasa Cash Checking Account.