Available nationwide, WebBank High Yield Savings is offering an astonishing 0.95% APY Rate. Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Webbank.
About WebBank High Yield Savings
WebBank is an FDIC insured, state-chartered industrial bank headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. It was organized under the laws of the State of Utah in 1997 and operates under federal banking law. This bank offers a wide variety of products such as savings, time deposits, and Strategic Partnerships which help provide solutions to businesses and consumers.
Being an online account, they can offer one of the highest rates! The account gives you access to online banking, eStatements, mobile banking, and so much more.
I’ll review WebBank High Yield Savings below.
Note: If you are interested in a new bank promotion, take a look at our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA or CIT Bank.
WebBank High Yield Savings Rate
- Account Type: High-Yield Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 0.95% APY
- Minimum Balance: $1,000
- Maximum Balance: $500,000
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $1,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
WebBank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with WebBank’s ACH capabilities.
How to Earn WebBank Rate
- Sign-up for a High Yield Savings Account with WebBank.
- A minimum opening deposit of $1,000 is required to open this account.
- Maintain the opening deposit amount to earn 0.95% APY.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Maintain the opening deposit to start off earning 0.95% APY
- Receive high earnings without paying back in monthly fees
- Funding accounts is made easy via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check
- Manage your accounts at your leisure from your computer, tablet or mobile device
- All deposits are FDIC insured to the maximum amount allowed by the law
Check out WebBank and open a High Yield Savings account with this amazing rate! Keep in mind that you can earn this rate as long as you keep the minimum balance and don’t surpass the balance cap. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on WebBank High Yield Savings Account.
Leave a Reply