Capital One 360 Checking account is offering a $50 bonus when you make a total of 3 Card purchases or Person2Person Payments (or any combo of the 2) within 45 days of account opening. Your $50 bonus will automatically be deposited into your account on day 50. With over 38,000 free ATMs and no overdraft fees, account holders are enjoying fee-free checking account more than ever! You’ll earn 0.85% APY on balances over $100K. They even let you deposit checks from anywhere with our mobile app or from a computer.
Capital One 360 Checking Account Features:
- 0.85% APY on balances over $100,000
- 0.80% APY on balances between $50,000 and $100,000
- 0.20% APY on balances under $50,000
- $50 bonus for opening new checking account
- No minimums
- No monthly fees, overdraft charge and ATM surcharges
- Free MasterCard® Debit Card for all purchases
- Free access at over 35,000 ATMs through the Allpoint™ network
- Fast and free P2P Payments – securely email money
- Free online bill pay
- Free postage – we’ll mail your paper checks for you
- Deposit Checks – Use our mobile app or your computer to deposit checks from anywhere with CheckMate
- FDIC insured for $250,000
Open 360 Checking allows you to earn $1,000 more in bonus money for referring your friends and family to Capital One 360 Checking or Savings. Don’t wait much longer and sign up for Capital One 360 Checking Account $50 bonus Promotion with all their great checking features. Don’t forget to checkout out our full list of bank bonuses across the country!
Hot Deal of the Day: EverBank offers 1.25% APY with their Yield Pledge Checking Account for 6 months. It’s the highest rate in the country!
|Citi® Platinum Select® / AAdvantage® World MasterCard® offers 30,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles(enough for a full round-trip) after spending $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of being a cardmember. You'll get priority boarding and 25% savings on eligible in-flight purchases. Also, earn a $100 American Airlines Flight Discount every cardmembership year with qualifying purchases and cardmembership renewal. There is no annual fee for the first year, a saving of $95. Full Review|