Available nationwide and online, able Banking is offering 0.35% APY on their Money Market Savings account. Continue reading to learn more about the attractive rate and account below.
Table of Contents
About able Banking Money Market
ableBanking is a division of Northeast Bank, a community bank based in Maine and founded in 1872. Their rates are better because they’re only online. You get better rates because they don’t have the overhead traditional banks do.
The account gives you access to online banking, eStatements, mobile banking, text alerts, and so much more.
I’ll review able Banking Money Market Savings account below.
able Banking Money Market Savings 0.35% Rate
This great account offers 0.35% APY and has no monthly fees. No matter what your account balance may be, you will always earn the interest rate.
- Account Type: Money Market Savings
- Interest Rate: 0.35% APY
- Minimum Balance: $0.01
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: Nationwide (Online Bank)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull, which does not affect your credit
- Opening Deposit: $250
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn 0.40% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $150 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
able Banking ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
|Pull||?||No limit||No limit||1 linked account|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Earn able Banking Rate
- Open a Money Market account from able Banking with an opening deposit of $250.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn 0.35% APY as long as the account is funded with any amount.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Higher earnings through this money market rate
- No fees or minimums required to earn the stated rate
- Easily open your high-interest savings account online in just minutes
- Access your online account 24/7 at www.ablebanking.com
- FDIC insurance of your account up to the maximum amount of $250,000
Although this is an online-only bank, which usually has higher rates, this rate is not one of the best. In my opinion, there are better offers out there that you can find throughout our site. However, a plus to this account is that you can earn this rate on any balance.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on able Banking Money Market Savings Account.