Available nationwide and online, able Banking is offering 0.35% APY on their Money Market Savings account. Continue reading to learn more about the attractive rate and account below.
About able Banking Money Market
ableBanking is a division of Northeast Bank, a community bank based in Maine and founded in 1872. Their rates are better because they’re only online. You get better rates because they don’t have the overhead traditional banks do.
The account gives you access to online banking, eStatements, mobile banking, text alerts, and so much more.
I’ll review able Banking Money Market Savings account below.
able Banking Money Market Savings 0.35% Rate
This great account offers 0.35% APY and has no monthly fees. No matter what your account balance may be, you will always earn the interest rate.
- Account Type: Money Market Savings
- Interest Rate: 0.35% APY
- Minimum Balance: $0.01
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: Nationwide (Online Bank)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull, which does not affect your credit
- Opening Deposit: $250
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None
able Banking ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
|Pull||?||No limit||No limit||1 linked account|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Earn able Banking Rate
- Open a Money Market account from able Banking with an opening deposit of $250.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn 0.35% APY as long as the account is funded with any amount.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Higher earnings through this money market rate
- No fees or minimums required to earn the stated rate
- Easily open your high-interest savings account online in just minutes
- Access your online account 24/7 at www.ablebanking.com
- FDIC insurance of your account up to the maximum amount of $250,000
Although this is an online-only bank, which usually has higher rates, this rate is not one of the best. In my opinion, there are better offers out there that you can find throughout our site. However, a plus to this account is that you can earn this rate on any balance.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on able Banking Money Market Savings Account.