As a Avianca Vuela Visa® Card card member, LifeMiles helps you live a more rewarding lifestyle. If you travel frequently with Avianca, definitely consider applying for Avianca LifeMiles Credit Cards! They offer you more ways to earn miles faster so you can maximize your life.
New applicants have the opportunity to earn a welcome bonus of 40,000 LifeMiles after first card use! You’ll also get the perk to earn 3X LifeMiles per $1 spent directly on Avianca purchases, 2x LifeMiles per $1 spent on gas stations & grocery stores, and 1X miles on all other purchases.
To help you save more, you can enjoy no foreign transaction fees & receive discounts on tickets purchased using your reward points & the chance to receive a 50% discount on an award ticket redeemed for travel to Central America or Colombia from the United States after $12,000 spent each year!
Avianca Vuela Visa Card Summary
- Welcome Bonus: 40,000 LifeMiles after first card use
- 3 LifeMiles per $1 spent on Avianca purchases
- 2 LifeMiles
- 1 LifeMile per $1 spent on all other purchases
- 15% discount on purchases of miles with Multiply Your Miles
- Free additional piece of baggage for travel between the United States and Central America
- A 50% discount on an award ticket redeemed for travel to Central America or Colombia from the United States after $12,000 spent each year
- An additional 50% discount on an award ticket redeemed for travel to Central America or Colombia from the United States after $24,000 spent each year
- $149 Annual Fee
- 0% Introductory offer for 12 months on Balance Transfers
- No foreign transaction fees
- Chip-enabled card provides added security
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Protection against unauthorized charges
- Emergency Card Replacement
- Online Account Management
- Electronic Statements
- Auto-pay option
Avianca is the commercial brand that represents the Latin American airlines integrated in Avianca Holdings S.A. Its workforce of over 19,000 employees have been recognized to provide an excellent world class service. Avianca airlines specializes in air cargo and passenger transportation. They serve more than 108 direct destinations in 26 countries throughout the American and European continents.
Through its membership with Star Alliance, Avianca offers the possibility to connect to more than 1,300 destinations in 191 countries globally. Through LifeMiles, the loyalty program, the airline offers a wide range of benefits and travel options to its 7.2 million registered members.
If you travel with Avianca quite a bit and do not have the Avianca Vuela Visa® Card, then you’re missing out on a lot of perks and benefits! This card offers you multiple benefits that can enhance your experience with Avianca so much more rewarding! Definitely give this card a shot!
However, do keep in mind the annual fee to see if it’s worth applying for! For those traveling plenty, the annual fee will be subtle in comparison to the savings and benefits that you’ll receive.
If you do not travel as frequently to make the annual fee worthwhile, then I would consider the Avianca Vida Visa® Card which offers many perks and benefits as well but at a lower annual fee.
If you are interested in more deals, see the full list of more Credit Card Promotion to find the card that best fits you!
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card||80,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card||$200 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card||30K Points||Review|
|Chase Freedom®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||3% Cash Back||Review|
|UnitedSM Explorer Business Card||50,000 Miles||Review|
|ABOC Platinum Rewards Mastercard®||$150 Cash||Review|
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.