Axos Bank First Checking offers customers ages 13 to 17 an attractive 0.10% APY plus no fees.
With the new account from Axos Bank, you can earn an attractive rate, which is limited to daily $100 cash withdrawal and $500 point of sale transactions.
Table of Contents
Axos Bank First Checking Summary
Bein an internet-only bank, Axos Bank offers fantastic financial services and features to better your banking experience. Additionally, Axos Bank aspires to innovate the banking industry for the customers nationwide.
I’ll review Axos Bank First Checking below.
Axos Bank First Checking Account Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: First Checking Account
- Interest Rate: 0.10% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Cash Withdrawal Limit: $100
- Point of Sales Transactions Limit: $500
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Early Termination Fee:Unknown
- Insured: FDIC
(Visit Axos Bank for more details)
First Checking Account Rates
ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Receive Axos Bank Rate
- First Checking is available to customers who are 13 through 17 years old (18 years old in Alabama) and have an adult co-owner on the account.
- Limited to daily $100 cash withdrawal and $500 point of sale transactions.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- For ages 13 – 17 years old
- Earn 0.10% APY*
- Up to $12 domestic ATM fee reimbursements per month
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No overdraft or non-sufficient funds fees
- Daily transaction limits ($100 cash, $500 debit)
Other Axos Bank Accounts to Consider
• Earn up to 0.61% APY with interest compounded daily and no monthly fees with the Axos Bank High Yield Savings account
• No minimum balance requirements
• Free ATM card upon request
• $250 minimum opening deposit
• Free Incoming Wires
Lastly, the current Axos Bank First Checking is available to residents between the ages of 13 to 17 years old. With the account, you are able to take advantage of fantastic features to improve and build upon your financial health.
However, note that if you live in Alabama, the age limit is 18 years old.
Additionally, feel free to share your experiences with this bank by commenting below. Furthermore, for more bank offers, see the complete list of best bank rates or keep up with the latest Axos Bank Promotions!
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn 0.40% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Bonus + 0.40% APY||Review|
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $150 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|