Find everything you need to know about Chase Refer-A-Friend bonuses here.
Everyone knows that Chase offers the best sign up bonuses from their checking or saving accounts and to some of their credit cards! Now they’re making it easier to earn more points, or cash, thanks to the Chase-Refer-A-Friend program!
With this program, you earn a bonus for each friend that signs up for a new Chase credit card! This can help you earn points faster which you can redeem for your next award flight or hotel stay.
Continue reading below to learn more about how this program works and which credit cards are eligible!
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||$725 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
What is Chase Refer-A-Friend?
This program helps you earn points when the people you refer signs up and gets approved for by using your personalized referral link. There are several cards that are available for the referral bonuses, keep in mind that not every card will be eligible.
How to Refer a Friend
See below, the step-by-step on how you can refer a friend and earn bonus points.
- You can go to the Refer-A-Friend site and check if your card is participating, or you can enter your details to see if your Chase card is eligible for any Refer-A-Friend promotions. You’ll need:
- Your last name
- Zip Code
- Last four digits of your number
- You’ll see if your card is eligible for this program and what you will get. Keep in mine to check often because the bonus promotion can change!
- You will see your personalized referral link and once you copy the link, you can then share in different ways like text or email!
- You may also see that you can send an invitation through Twitter and sometimes Facebook.
- You friends will see a website with card offers, there will be an Apply Now button. As long as your friends click through the referral link your sent, you will be awarded the bonus points.
You can also send referrals from your phone!
- Log in to the Chase app and you’ll see find a list if your active Chase cards.
- Choose which card you want to refer a friends
- Under the card name, click on the three dots in the lower right corner.
- A “Refer Friends” option will come up if the card is eligible.
- It’ll take you to a screen that will allow you to send an email or text invite.
Chase Credit Cards Referral
The cards eligible for referrals changes, so if you can’t refer your friends today be sure to check again later! To be able to refer a friend to a Chase credit card, you must be a hold of that credit card.
Below is a list of Chase credit cards that might be offering referrals. *Updated 4/6/2020*
Chase Freedom Unlimited® – Earn up to $500 cashback yearly
- You can get $100 cash back for each friend who gets the Chase Freedom Unlimited® card.
Chase Freedom® – Earn up to $500 cashback yearly
- You can get $50 cash back for each friend who gets the Freedom® card.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card – Earn up to 75,000 bonus points yearly
- You can get 15,000 bonus points for each friend who gets the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Credit Card.
Ink Business PreferredSM Credit Card – Earn up to 100K bonus points yearly
- You can get 20,000 bonus points for each business owner you invite who gets the Ink Business PreferredSM card.
Southwest Rapid Rewards® Credit Card – Earn up to 50K bonus yearly
- You can get 10,000 bonus points for each friend who gets any participating Southwest Rapid Rewards® Credit Card. See below for the Southwest Rapid Rewards Cards:
UnitedSM Explorer MileagePlus Credit Card – Earn up to 50k bonus yearly
- You can get 10,000 bonus miles for each friend who gets the UnitedSMExplorer Card.
Marriott Bonvoy Boundless™ Credit Card – Earn up to 100,000 bonus yearly
- You can get 20,000 Bonus Points for each friend who gets the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless™ credit card.
World of Hyatt Credit Card – Earn up to 25,000 bonus points yearly
- You can get 5,000 Bonus Points for each friend who gets the World of Hyatt card.
Disney® Visa® Card – Earn up to 500 Disney Rewards yearly
- You can get 100 Disney Rewards Dollars for each friend who gets the Disney® Visa® Card.
(Visit the link above to see if your card is currently participating.)
Other Credit Cards We Recommend:
- Chase Freedom® Credit Card Review
- The Chase Ink Business CashSM Credit Card Review
- Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card Review
Chase Bank Referral
Know someone who needs a checking or savings account? You can enjoy up to $500 per year when you refer your friends through Chase.
Below is a list of Chase bank promotions that might be offering referral bonuses. *Updated 4/6/2020*
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM – Earn up to $350
- Your referrals will can earn up to $350 bonus when they open a new Chase Total Checking® and/or a new Chase SavingsSM account with qualifying activities by July 15, 2019.
- You will get $50 for each friend who opens a qualifying checking or savings account (up to 10 bonuses per year), you can get up to $500 per year.
(Visit the link above to invite your friends to bank with Chase.)
Other Accounts We Recommend:
Chase’s Refer-A-Friend program is an easy way to earn Ultimate Rewards points, hotel points or airline miles. So if you know someone who needs a new Chase card, go ahead and send them your referral link!