Available nationwide, CIBC Bank Savings is offering an amazing 4.01% APY Rate. Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about CIBC Bank.
Table of Contents
About CIBC Bank Savings
CIBC Bank a financial institution that provides cross-border services to clients in North America. They are originally backed by a Toronto-based financial institution that is now located in Chicago.
I’ll review CIBC Bank Savings below.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0.01+ to $1M||4.01% APY|
CIBC Bank Savings Rate
- Interest Rate: 4.01% APY
- Account Type: Agility Savings account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: $0.01
- Maximum Balance: $1M
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: Minimum opening deposit is $1000, but cannot exceed $250,000.
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: $25 early closure fee, if account is closed with 90 days of opening. If they don’t receive your initial deposit within 30 days after your Account has been established, they’ll close your Account.
(Visit CIBC to learn more)
CIBC Bank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
|Push||1-2 business days||$125K||$250K||None|
|Pull||1-2 business days||$125K||$250K||None|
Editor’s Note: You get unlimited number of linked external accounts are permitted. ACH deposits have no hold time, but there is a 10 business day hold time for check deposits.
How to Earn CIBC Bank Rate
- Open a Savings account from CIBC Bank with an opening deposit of $1,000.
- Maintain any balance amount and earn the 4.01% APY rate.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Easy online access
- High Interest
- No monthly service fees
Check out CIBC Bank and open a Savings account this amazing rate! The fact that you can earn a high rate on any balance makes this Savings Account all worthwhile.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
Check back often to see the latest info on CIBC Bank Savings Account.