Available to residents of Michigan, Consumers Credit Union Splish Splash Savings. Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Consumers Credit Union.
Table of Contents
About Consumers Credit Union Splish Splash Savings
|Eligibility: You must live, work, worship, or be enrolled in post-secondary educational institutions in the lower peninsula of Michigan.|
I’ll review the Savings account below.
Consumers Credit Union Splish Splash Savings Rate
To earn Consumers Credit Union’s competitive rate, simply open a new account. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the rate on all balances.
- Account Type: Splish Splash Savings
- Minimum Balance: $2,500
- Maximum Balance: $250,000
- Availability: MI (Branch Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- Opening Deposit: No Minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $1000 from a Visa, MasterCard, or AMEX
- Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Consumers Credit Union ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
|Push||?||$1,000||$5,000||Min Tran $1|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with Consumers Credit Union’s ACH capabilities.
How to Earn Consumers Credit Union Rate
- Open a Splish Splash Savings account from Consumers Credit Union.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- guaranteed for a year so long as you maintain a $2,500 minimum balance
- 24/7 account access through online and mobile
- Unlimited deposits and withdrawals
- Free automatic transfers (set up one-time or recurring transfers between your accounts)
- Insured by NCUA up to $250,000
Check out Consumers Credit Union and open a Splish Splash Savings account this amazing rate! The fact that you can earn a high rate on any balance makes this Savings Account all worthwhile. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on the Savings Account.