Available nationwide, Credit Karma High Yield Savings is offering a staggering 4.10% APY Rate. Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Credit Karma.
About Credit Karma High Yield Savings
Everyone deserves to feel confident about their finances. Credit Karma gives you the tools, the education and the opportunities you need to make real, meaningful progress.
They want you to feel good about your options and make informed financial decisions. That means giving you the right information at the right time so you can zero in on what’s important.
I’ll review Credit Karma High Yield Savings below.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Credit Karma High Yield Savings Rate
To earn Credit Karma’s competitive rate, simply have an opening deposit of $100. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the compeititive rate on all balances.
- Account Type: High Yield Savings
- Interest Rate: 4.10% APY
- Availability: Nationwide (Online Bank)
- Minimum Balance: 0.01
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None
Credit Karma ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with Credit Karma’s ACH capabilities.
How to Earn Credit Karma Rate
- Open a High Yield Savings account from Credit Karma.
- Maintain any balance amount and earn the 4.10% APY rate.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Monitoring: Get alerted when there’s an important change on your reports.
- Insights: Learn what affects your credit scores and what you can do to improve them.
- Better Decisions: See personalized recommendations for ways to use your credit more wisely.
Check out Credit Karma and open a High Yield Savings account this amazing rate! The fact that you can earn a high rate on any balance makes this Savings Account all worthwhile. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Credit Karma High Yield Savings Account.