Available nationwide, Earn Bank is offering a rate of 1.85% APY when you open an Online Savings Account with an opening deposit of $100.
Table of Contents
About Earn Bank Online Savings
Earn Bank strives to give you a transparent, powerful savings vehicle that will help you meet your savings goals. Earn Bank is a division of Silvergate Bank, an FDIC insured state chartered financial institution, and is a digital bank that leverages technology to cut costs and passes savings on to customers in the form of higher rates.
While most banks pay little or no interest, earn.bank offers top tier interest rates on Money Market and CD accounts.
I’ll review Earn Bank Online Savings below.
Earn Bank Online Savings 1.85% Rate
To earn this generous rate, just maintain the opening deposit to meet the monthly balance requirement and you can earn the high rate that apply to all balances.
- Account Type: Online Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 1.85% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: $100
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull/Soft pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Monthly Fee: $10, see below to see how to waive
- Early Termination Fee: None
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn 0.50% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Bonus + 0.40% APY||Review|
|Aspiration||$150 Bonus + 1.00% APY||Review|
|Axos Business Savings||$100 Bonus + 0.20% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
Earn Bank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with Earn Bank’s ACH capabilities.
How to Receive Earn Bank Rate
- Open a Money Market account from Earn Bank with minimum deposit of $100.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn 1.85% APY for balances of $100 or more.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Maintain the opening deposit to start off earning 1.85% APY
- Receive high earnings without paying back in monthly fees
- Funding accounts is made easy via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check
- Manage your accounts at your leisure from your computer, tablet or mobile device
- All deposits are FDIC insured to the maximum amount allowed by the law
For those of you looking for a savings account with a high APY rate, look no further as Earn Bank’s Savings Account offers a 1.85% APY Rate. If you’re known to save and want high earnings with a experienced company, check out Earn Bank’s Saving Account and sign up with them today. Feel free to share your experiences with this bank by commenting below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Earn Bank Online Savings Account.