For U.S citizens in Texas, EECU is offering 2.00% APY when you open Advantage Plus Money Market with a minimum opening deposit of $10,000. To earn the listed APY rate, fund and maintain a balance of at least $25,000.
As a customer of EECU, the NCUA insures your accounts up to the maximum amount of $250,000. This bank and promotional rate is exclusively online, so check out their offer today! See our Bank Bonuses from HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: To be eligible for this promotion, you must live or work in Tarrant, Johnson, Parker, Palo Pinto or Hood counties. For more information, be sure to check out their Membership Requirements.
Table of Contents
EECU Account Info:
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Advantage Plus Money Market
- Interest Rate: 2.00% APY
- Minimum Balance: $25,000
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: TX (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull or Hard Pull?
- Opening Deposit: $10,000 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $10, can be waived with a minimum balance of $2,5000
- Additional Requirements: See below for more details
- Early Termination Fee: $10, if closed within 90 days
- Insured: NCUA
ACH Capabilities & Limits:
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Earn EECU Rates:
- Open a Advantage Plus Money Market Account from EECU with an opening deposit of $10,000 to earn high rate.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account with new money- Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn 2.00% APY for balances above $25,000
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account:
- Waivable fees by already meeting the APY’s requirement
- Set up online transfers and use your current bank account
- Online-based banking for 24/7 access to accounts
- NCUA insures your funds so you can have peace of mind
For those of you looking for a savings account with a high APY rate, look no further as EECU’s Advantage Plus Money Market Account offers a 2.00% APY Rate. All you need is a minimum of $10,000 and you’ll start accruing interest at a high rate as soon as they post to your account.
The Advantage Plus Money Market Account comes with no fees and is based online so you can keep track of your money at anytime. If you’re known to save and want high earnings with a experienced company, check out EECU’s Advantage Plus Money Market Account and sign up with them today. Feel free to share your experiences with this bank by commenting below. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- CIT Bank Savings Builder Account Review
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
The Chase Freedom Flex offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• Earn 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target or Walmart purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• Earn 5% on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards, 3% on dining and drugstores, and 1% on all other purchases.
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back. You'll be able to new 5% categories each quarter!
This card has no annual fee.