Available for residents nationwide, Elements Financial is offering 2.00% APY when you open Premium Money Market account. Continue reading to learn more about Elements Financial!
Table of Contents
About Elements Financial Money Market
Elements Financial offers checking, savings, credit cards, loans and investments, yet profits are returned back to members in the form of reduced fees, higher savings rates and lower loan rates. They also offer their members comprehensive financial wellness services with personal attention and service.
I’ll review Elements Financial Premium Money Market account below.
Elements Financial Money Market 2.00% Rate
To earn this competitive rate, simply have an opening deposit of $100. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the 2.00% rate on balances up to $2,500.
- Account Type: Premium Money Market
- Interest Rate: 2.00%
- Minimum Balance: $2,500
- Maximum Balance: None listed
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Elements Financial ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with Elements Financial’s ACH capabilities.
How to Earn Elements Financial Bank Rate
- Open a Premium Money Market account from Elements Financial with an opening deposit of $100.
- Transfer funds and maintain a minimum balance of $2,500 to earn the 2.00% APY rate.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Online and Mobile Banking
- Digital Payment
- Start earning with just $2,500
- NCUA Insured
Check out this offer from Elements Financial for a rate that’s great for balances over $2,500. It takes just minutes online, so open an account today! Let us know your experiences with this bank by commenting below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Elements Financial Premium Money Market.