For Florida residents only, First Home Bank is offering a rate of 2.50% APY when you open an Advantage Money Market Account with an opening deposit of $1,000. If you keep reading, you can learn everything you need to know about First Home Bank.
Table of Contents
About First Home Bank Money Market
Ranking as a Top 10 SBA lender in the nation, First Home believes everyone deserves to get the most from their bank. Consistently ranking as a top performing bank in the state of Florida, what makes them great is their personal services provided by people who care deeply about the community they serve.
Since it is an online account, they can offer one of the highest rates! The account gives you access to online banking, eStatements, mobile banking, text alerts, and much more.
I’ll review First Home Bank Advantage Money Market below.
First Home Bank Advantage Money Market 2.50% Rate
To earn this generous rate, just maintain the opening deposit to meet the monthly balance requirement and you can earn the high rate that apply to all balances.
- Account Type: Advantage Money Market Account
- Interest Rate: 2.50% APY
- Availability: Florida (Branch Locator)
- Minimum Balance: $50,000
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull or Hard Pull?
- Opening Deposit: $1,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Monthly Fee: Monthly fee of $15 if the balance falls below $5,000
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR information
American Express Personal Savings Account - You earn 1.70% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex Personal Savings has been my favorite Hub account for the past 5 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the Personal Savings website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express Personal Savings include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos UFB High Yield Savings and CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts offer great rates available nationwide. The Discover Online Savings and Chase SavingsSM account have nice sign-up bonuses.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||1.60% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||1.75% APY + $100/$200 Bonus||Review|
|UFB Direct High Yield Savings||1.90% APY||Review|
|Betterment EverydayTM Cash Reserve||1.83% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||1.70% APY||Review|
First Home Bank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with First Home Bank’s ACH capabilities.
How to Earn First Home Bank Rate
- Open an Advantage Money Market Account from First Home Bank with minimum deposit of $1,000.
- Input your information – provide your name, address, phone number, email and social security number or Tax ID
- Fund the account – Transfer the funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn 2.50% APY for balances of $50,000 or more.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Receive high earnings without paying back in monthly fees
- Funding accounts is made easy via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check
- Manage your accounts at your leisure from your computer, tablet, or mobile device
- All deposits are FDIC insured to the maximum amount allowed by the law
Check out First Home Bank Advantage Money Market Account, which comes with no fees and is based online so you can keep track of your money at anytime! Feel free to share your experiences with this bank by commenting below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on First Home Bank Advantage Money Market Account.