Are you looking for an account that will rack up in savings so you can finally reach your financial goals? FNBO Direct has exactly what you want. Currently they are offering an Online Savings Account with earnings that can’t be matched by the average bank.
With a rate of 2.25% APY (See offer table below), you can be sure that your money is maximized to its fullest potential. See how FNBO Direct can provide you personal banking products and get started today online!
Table of Contents
Why FNBO Direct Online Savings
- Competitive Rates: FNBO Direct’s rates earn ten times higher than the national average.
- Starting Made Easy: With no monthly fees or minimum balance requirements, you can get started with as little as a dollar.
- Superior Online Security: Have confidence in where you keep your money and how you want to make transfers.
- PopMoney: A quick, secure way to send and receive money from your FNBO account that’s convenient for splitting a lunch check or pitching in for a party.
- Peace of Mind: Your money is safe with FNBO as a FDIC insured member for funds up to $250,000.
Earn FNBO Direct 2.25% APY Rates
- From the offer table below, scroll down to FNBO Direct Online Savings then click on the “Open Account” button.
- Then on the offer page click “Open account” then fill in the required steps.
- Things you need to open your FNBO Direct Online Savings Account:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Resident Alien
- Have a Social Security Number, a valid form of ID: U.S. Drivers License or State ID, and a valid U.S. address that is not a P.O. BOX
- Your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, employer, or picture ID may be asked, along with a copy of these identifying documents
- Earn 2.25% APY as long as the account is funded.
FNBO Direct Online Savings Account:
|Sign Up:||Click On Offer Table Above|
|Account Type:||Online Savings|
|Credit Inquiry:||Soft Pull|
|ChexSystems:||Unknown, let us know|
|Direct Deposit Required:||None|
|Additional Requirements:||Minimum deposit of $1 to open|
Sign up with FNBO Direct and take advantage of their competitive rate of 2.25% APY for the FNBO Direct Online Savings Account. Put your money in a place knowing that it will earn higher returns, is insured by the FDIC, and can be accessed from anywhere online.
Why settle when you can amp up your savings that beats other banks. If you are looking for more options then you can browse more of the Best bank rates from the HMB bank rates list!
American Express Personal Savings Account - You earn 1.70% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex Personal Savings has been my favorite Hub account for the past 5 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the Personal Savings website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express Personal Savings include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos UFB High Yield Savings and CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts offer great rates available nationwide. The Discover Online Savings and Chase SavingsSM account have nice sign-up bonuses.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||1.60% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||1.75% APY + $100/$200 Bonus||Review|
|UFB Direct High Yield Savings||1.90% APY||Review|
|Betterment EverydayTM Cash Reserve||1.83% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||1.70% APY||Review|