Table of Contents
About Presidential Bank Money Market Account
Established in 1985, Presidential Bank now has over $500 million in assets and has branches located throughout the metro DC area. They are regulated by the U.S. Office of the Comptroller of the Currency as a federal savings bank and their deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).
I’ll review Presidential Bank Money Market Account below.
Presidential Bank 2.25% Rate
To earn this generous rate, just maintain the opening deposit to meet the monthly balance requirement and you can earn the high rate that apply to all balances.
- Account Type: Money Market Account
- Interest Rate: 2.25% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: $25,000
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull/Soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Presidential Bank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with Presidential Bank”s ACH capabilities.
How to Earn Presidential Bank Rate
- Open a Money Market account from Presidential Bank with minimum deposit of $100,000.
- Maintain a daily balance of $100,000 every month.
- Earn 2.25% APY!
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Maintain the opening deposit to start off earning 2.25% APY
- Receive high earnings without paying back in monthly fees
- Funding accounts is made easy via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check
- All deposits are FDIC insured to the maximum amount allowed by the law
For those of you looking for a savings account with a high APY rate, look no further as Presidential Bank’s Money Market Account offers a 2.25% APY Rate. The Money Market Account comes with no fees and is based online so you can keep track of your money at anytime. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Presidential Bank Money Market Account.