If you are interested in learning more about Sharon Bank promotions, bonuses and offers, be sure to keep reading!
Available nationwide, Sharon Bank is offering a staggering 0.75% APY with a maximum balance of $50,000 on their Kasasa Saver Account.
Table of Contents
About Sharon Bank Kasasa Saver Rewards
Sharon Bank is headquartered in Springfield, Pennsylvania and was established in 1873. They have grown to 5 locations and provide a variety of checking options.
Continue on to learn more about the Sharon Bank Kasasa Saver Account below.
Sharon Bank Kasasa Saver Rewards Rate
Residents nationwide can earn the industry leading rate on balances up to $10,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 0.75% APY up to $50,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Saver Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: DE, NJ, PA
- Opening Deposit: $100 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 0.75% APY Rate
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- By qualifying for Kasasa Cash® you automatically qualify for Kasasa Saver! Just make sure to do the following each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 1 direct deposit, ACH credit, or ACH payment transaction(s)
- Have at least 12 signature based debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and have agreed to receive e-statements
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $50,000||0.75%|
|Not Met Qualifications||0.02%|
- Link to free Kasasa Saver to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Free e-statements
- Online banking
- Mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free MasterCard® debit card
- Discount on Kasasa Protect, our new robust Identity Protection Service
- FDIC Insured
Make sure you check out Sharon Bank to learn more about the 0.75% APY promotion on their Kasasa Saver Account. Remember that if your balance is over $50,000, then you will not receive the full benefits of the saver account. Take advantage of this wonderful promotion before it ends!
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Sharon Bank Kasasa Saver Account.