Do you tend to travel and are looking for extra points? Lucky for you, Starwood Preferred Guest App Promotion will allow you to earn some bonus Starpoints. Currently, you can receive 250 Bonus Starpoints for each Mobile Check-In. Simple right? This deal only applies to select stays such as St. Regis, The Luxury Collection, Sheraton, Westin, Le Meridien, Tribute Portfolio and Four Points brands. If you’re interested in this promotion, be sure to take advantage of this offer until June 15, 2018. If you’re planning on staying at any of these participating locations, earning these bonus Starpoints should be easy!
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card - Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. |
Learn More---Chase Sapphire Preferred Card Review
|The Business Platinum® Card from American Express - Welcome Offer: Earn up to 100,000 Membership Rewards® points. Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 50,000 points after you spend an additional $15,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.|
Apply Now---American Express Business Platinum Card Review
Table of Contents
Starwood Preferred Guest App Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Receive 250 bonus Starpoints
- Expiration: June 15, 2018
- Availability: St. Regis, The Luxury Collection, Sheraton, Westin, Le Meridien, Tribute Portfolio and Four Points brands
- Terms: Promotion runs from May 1, 2018 to June 15, 2018. No cap on possible Starpoints earned. Starpoints will be deposited within a few weeks of the promotion ending.
How To Receive 250 Bonus Starpoints:
- Go online to Starwood Preferred Guest
- Use your mobile device to check in, get 250 bonus Starpoints, and enjoy!
If you’re looking for a place to stay for the weekend, you might as well take advantage of this Starwood Preferred Guest promotion! They are having a promotion where you can get 250 bonus Starpoints for each mobile check-in! It’s that simple. However, you need to make sure that the place you plan on staying is eligible for you to receive your points! Check out more ways to earn more bonus airline miles, points, and rewards.