American Express is now offering a $25 American Express Gift Card for only $15 when you sync your Amex card to your twitter account by 3/3/2013. Once you have synced your Amex card, simply tweet using #BuyAmexGiftCard25 to begin your purchase with synced American Express Card. For all twitter/sync promos, you will need an American Express credit card in order to participate.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 4.30% APY as of 9/27/23 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
American Express Twitter Sync $25 Gift Card Promotion:
- Sync your American Express credit card to Twitter here
- Tweet #BuyAmexGiftCard25 – you will then get a confirmation that your tweet has been received
- You will get a confirmation that your tweet has been received (go to your “Connect” tab)
- IF you are given a link to update your information, go to that page, enter your information (credit card billing address, expiration date, 4-digit card ID), and click the “I Agree, Submit” button
- You will then have to go to the “Me” tab and delete the already tweeted #BuyAmexGiftCard25 tweet (this is only for those that had to give the credit card info)
- Re-tweet #BuyAmexGiftCard25 – you should receive a confirmation from Amex (go to the “Connect” tab) (again, only for those that had to give the credit card info)
- Go back to Twitter and tweet #ConfirmAmexGiftCard25 – you only have 15 minutes to do this
- Verify you get an email confirmation
- The gift card will be sent to your billing address on file
This promotion will net you a $10 profit since you are buying a $25 gift card for only $15. I would do this ASAP since the promotion will end on March 3, 2013. You are limited to one card per Twitter account. However, those with multiple Amex cards, you can sync them to separate Twitter accounts to take advantage more than once.
Hot Deal of the Day: Betterment offers a $25 bonus for opening an account with a $250 deposit. A set-and-forget investment service that takes care of important details automatically.