Start earning cash back on your everyday purchases like dining and groceries with the TD Cash Credit Card. Not only is this card easy to set up and use, it’s straightforward with a rewards program! You have the opportunity to earn a $150 cash back bonus after making at least $500 in purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening.
You could also earn 3% cash back on dining, 2% back at grocery stores and 1% back on all other eligible purchases! This card has a $0 annual fee and no foreign transaction fee. It is a good, simple everyday card that is definitely worth considering. Start getting rewarded for on those everyday purchases with the TD Cash Credit Card!
Editor’s Note: Available for residents in CT, DC, DE, FL, MA, MD, ME, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, VA, VT.
Table of Contents
TD Cash Credit Card Summary
|Bonus Available||Get $150 cash back when you spend $500 within 90 days after account opening.|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||Earn 3% cash back on dining, 2% back at grocery stores and 1% back on all other eligible purchases.|
|Foreign Transaction Fees||None|
TD Cash Card $150 Bonus Cash Offer
Make use of the TD Cash card’s $150 bonus cash offer. In order to qualify, you’ll need to charge at least $500 to your card within 90 days of opening your account, a 40% return for your spending!
Earning TD Cash Rewards
With the TD Cash card, it offers friendly bonus categories like:
- Unlimited 3% cash back on dining. Anything from casual to fine dining qualifies.
- Unlimited 2% back on groceries. Unfortunately, superstore and warehouse club purchases do not apply.
- Unlimited 1% back on all other purchases.
But how much cashback rewards can you earn? Check out an example below:
|Category||Annual Spend||Cash Back Earned|
Redeeming TD Cash Rewards
Even though it’s a cashback card, TD Cash rewards is in the form of points and can be used in different ways like:
- Direct deposits ($0.01 per point)
- Statement credits ($0.01 per point)
- Travel (at least $0.01 per point)
- Gift cards (at least $0.01 per point)
- Merchandise (varies)
But if you choose to get cashback, you must redeem a minimum of 2,50o points or $25.
TD Cash Card Availability
The only drawback this card has is hat it is limited to within the issuer’s network. States include:
Why You Should Apply For This Card
- Digital Wallet – Add your TD cards to your mobile device to simplify your online, in-store and in-app purchases.
- Chip technology protection – Our built-in chip makes your card more secure and easier to use around the world.
- Visa Zero Liability – Enjoy Visa security on purchases, plus protection against unauthorized charges.
- Instant credit card replacement – If your card is lost or stolen, get an immediate replacement at a TD
Pair With TD Checking Account
With the TD Convenience CheckingSM Account:
• Earn $200 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days
• Low minimum daily balance of $100 waives the $15 monthly fee.
• Students and young adults ages 17 through 23 get additional perks like no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee.
• Instantly replace a lost, stolen, or damaged debit card by visiting a TD Bank location near you
• Access accounts via Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements, Send Money with Zelle and TD Bank Mobile Deposit. Plus, get 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada and around-the-clock Live Customer Service.
• TD checking accounts come with an instant-issue debit card - and, you can pay with confidence with contactless technology Visa Zero Liability protection and 24/7 fraud monitoring.
• Get a 0.25% discount on TD Bank Home Equity and Personal Loans.
The TD Cash Credit Card is the ideal cash back card for consumers who dine out and buy groceries frequently. It allows you to get up to 3% cash back on dining, groceries, and all purchases with no limits and no annual fee.
You will also receive a $150 cash rewards bonus after making at least $500 in purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening. If you are interested in more deals that TD Bank has to offer, see our list of the Best TD Bank Promotions. For more credit cards, see our latest list of the best credit card bonuses.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.