Start earning cash back on your everyday purchases like dining and groceries with the TD Cash Credit Card. Not only is this card easy to set up and use, it’s straightforward with a rewards program! You have the opportunity to earn a $150 cash back bonus after making at least $500 in purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening.
You could also earn 3% cash back on dining, 2% back at grocery stores and 1% back on all other eligible purchases! This card has a $0 annual fee and no foreign transaction fee. It is a good, simple everyday card that is definitely worth considering. Start getting rewarded for on those everyday purchases with the TD Cash Credit Card!
Editor’s Note: Available for residents in CT, DC, DE, FL, MA, MD, ME, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, VA, VT.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus||Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus|
Table of Contents
TD Cash Credit Card Summary
|Bonus Available||Get $150 cash back when you spend $500 within 90 days after account opening.|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||Earn 3% cash back on dining, 2% back at grocery stores and 1% back on all other eligible purchases.|
|Foreign Transaction Fees||None|
- No annual fee
- Welcome bonus
- Simple rewards
- No foreign transaction fees
- Good-Excellent credit needed to qualify
- Minimum redemption requirement
- Limited availability
Editor’s Alternate Pick
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target® or Walmart® purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase, 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and 1% on all other purchases.
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back. You'll be able to new 5% categories each quarter!
This card has no annual fee.
TD Cash Card $150 Bonus Cash Offer
Make use of the TD Cash card’s $150 bonus cash offer. In order to qualify, you’ll need to charge at least $500 to your card within 90 days of opening your account, a 40% return for your spending!
|• Plastiq - Using Plastiq allows you to pay for your personal expenses such as rent, tuition, mortgage, auto lease etc. Although they charge a 2.5% processing fee for using your credit card, this will contribute to the card bonus that you will receive. There is also a referral program that allows you to earn "Free-Free Dollars" that goes towards processing fees as well.|
|• Funding Checking Accounts - When it comes to funding a checking account, opening your initial deposit with a credit card is the usual way to go about it. However, if you want to have more opportunities, you should open a checking account that offers a sign-up bonus. This allows you to work towards bonuses from not one but two different sources instead. Banks like Chase, Huntington Bank, TD Bank and BBVA offers credit card funding, and for your opening deposit, you can often fund anywhere from $50-$1000 with a credit card, depending on the bank.|
|• Gift Card Purchases With Using a Credit Card - Another way to acquire the bonus is using your credit card to purchase gift cards. Buying a a gift card or an individual merchant card typically do not require a purchase fee and are used towards leisure, so gift cards are ideal. However, gift cards such as a Visa or American Express do incur purchase fees because they can be spent anywhere, but gift cards that are specifically for a certain online shopping site such as Amazon or eBay don't.|
|As for a Citi Credit Card, you should call customer service and ask them to lower your Cash Advance limit to $0 before making any purchases because Citi tends to read gift card purchases as a Cash Advance.
Ideally, you should do this with any card just to be safe. Lastly, there is such thing as a discounted gift card which can be purchased on Raise or eBay. If you use a credit card often for everyday purchases, it can build your credit score that will contribute towards paying for things such as bills and taxes.
Earning TD Cash Rewards
With the TD Cash card, it offers friendly bonus categories like:
- Unlimited 3% cash back on dining. Anything from casual to fine dining qualifies.
- Unlimited 2% back on groceries. Unfortunately, superstore and warehouse club purchases do not apply.
- Unlimited 1% back on all other purchases.
But how much cashback rewards can you earn? Check out an example below:
|Category||Annual Spend||Cash Back Earned|
Redeeming TD Cash Rewards
Even though it’s a cashback card, TD Cash rewards is in the form of points and can be used in different ways like:
- Direct deposits ($0.01 per point)
- Statement credits ($0.01 per point)
- Travel (at least $0.01 per point)
- Gift cards (at least $0.01 per point)
- Merchandise (varies)
But if you choose to get cashback, you must redeem a minimum of 2,50o points or $25.
TD Cash Card Availability
The only drawback this card has is hat it is limited to within the issuer’s network. States include:
Why You Should Apply For This Card
- Digital Wallet – Add your TD cards to your mobile device to simplify your online, in-store and in-app purchases.
- Chip technology protection – Our built-in chip makes your card more secure and easier to use around the world.
- Visa Zero Liability – Enjoy Visa security on purchases, plus protection against unauthorized charges.
- Instant credit card replacement – If your card is lost or stolen, get an immediate replacement at a TD
Pair With TD Checking Account
• Open a TD Beyond Checking account online and earn $300 when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account.
• With the TD Beyond Checking with Payback Plus, you'll earn interest and get reimbursed for fees like ATM transactions, overdrafts, Rush Bill Pay and outgoing wires – on top of all the perks you'd expect from everyday checking.
• Pay no monthly maintenance fee with monthly direct deposits of $5,000 or more, a minimum daily balance of $2,500, or a combined balance of $25,000 across your eligible TD accounts.
• TD Beyond Checking Review
With the TD Convenience CheckingSM Account:
• Earn $150 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days
• Low minimum daily balance of $100 waives the $15 monthly fee.
• Students and young adults ages 17 through 23 get additional perks like no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee.
• Instantly replace a lost or worn debit card by visiting a TD Bank location near you
• Access accounts via Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements and TD Bank Mobile Deposit, with 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada – plus 24/7 Live Customer Service
• Get a 0.25% discount on TD Bank Home Equity and Personal Loans
The TD Cash Credit Card is the ideal cash back card for consumers who dine out and buy groceries frequently. It allows you to get up to 3% cash back on dining, groceries, and all purchases with no limits and no annual fee.
You will also receive a $150 cash rewards bonus after making at least $500 in purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening. If you are interested in more deals that TD Bank has to offer, see our list of the Best TD Bank Promotions. For more credit cards, see our latest list of the best credit card bonuses.
Who’s the Competition?
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
In addition, you can earn:
• 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target or Walmart purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase,
• 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.
The Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card offers a one-time $200 cash bonus after spending $500 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn an unlimited 3% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases with no rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards.
This card comes with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.