Find out more about Teachers Credit Union Ultimate Checking Account here.
Available in Indiana and Michigan, Teachers Credit Union is offering a 3.25% APY with a maximum balance of $10,000 on their Ultimate Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About Teachers Credit Union Ultimate Checking
At TCU, their Midwestern roots run deep. They live in a place where people take pride in their hometown, recognize that local businesses are the lifeblood of the economy, and go the extra mile to help their neighbors. If you’re a member, you can enjoy their full range of deposit accounts, consumer loans and other banking services.
Continue on to learn more about the Teachers Credit Union Ultimate Checking Account below.
Teachers Credit Union Ultimate Checking Rate
Residents of Indiana and Michigan can earn a generous rate on balances up to $10,000. With a low minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 3.25% APY up to $10,000
- Eligible Accounts: Ultimate Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Where it’s available: IN, MI (Branch Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Monthly fee: $10 monthly account fee will be waived if your monthly statement is delivered as an eStatement and you complete at least 15 non-PIN debit card transactions.
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn 0.40% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
How To Earn Up to 3.25% APY Rate
- Open a Ultimate Checking Account with an opening deposit of any amount.
- Get eStatements (one-time opt-in)
- Use your TCU debit card (15+ non-PIN uses/month)
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- Cash back when you use your TCU Debit Mastercard®
- A .25% discount on closed-end loans
- A $100 discount on mortgage origination fees
- 24/7 access to your account with Online, Text and Mobile Banking
- One foreign ATM fee waived each month
- Access to more than 700 no-fee ATMs across Indiana and Michigan, as well as 30,000-plus reduced-fee ATMs nationwide
If you are eligible and live in one of the qualifying states, I recommend you check out this rewards checking account at Teachers Credit Union to earn a generous rate on your funds. In addition, the account offers many great features that you can utilize.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Teachers Credit Union’s Ultimate Checking Account.