Available for residents nationwide, Umbrella Bank offers an Money Market Account with 1.85% APY for balances of $25K or higher. Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know below.
Table of Contents
About Umbrella Bank Money Market Review
UmbrellaBank.com is a division of Beal Bank. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Beal Bank has branches in major metropolitan areas across the United States. Since its founding in 1988, Beal Bank has built a reputation as a stable, strong financial institution. At UmbrellaBank.com, they are focused on online CDs, other savings products, and the customer.
I’ll review Umbrella Bank Money Market below.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 — $999||0% APY|
|$1,000 — $24,999||0.21% APY|
Umbrella Bank Money Market Rate
- Account Type: Money Market Account
- Interest Rate: 1.85% APY
- Availability: Nationwide, online bank
- Minimum Balance: $25,000
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $1,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Umbrella Bank ACH Capabilities and Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
How to Earn Umbrella Bank Rate
- Click here and apply for an Money Market Account
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank
- The minimum opening deposit is $1,000.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- NYCB Mobile with mobile deposit
- View e-Statements and e-Documents
- Save more by setting up reoccurring deposits
- NO monthly or maintenance fees.
- Interest earned on daily balances of $1 or more.
- Interest is credited monthly.
Check out this offer from Umbrella Bank and open an Money Market Account to earn the great rate today!
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Umbrella Bank Money Market Account.