Available to residents of Ohio, Unified Bank Money Market is offering a staggering 2.01% APY Rate. Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Unified Bank.
Table of Contents
About Unified Bank Money Market
Established in 1902, Unified Bank has been operating as a state chartered, commercial banking organization committed to supporting the communities it is located in and meeting the needs of the residents.
The account gives you access to online banking, eStatements, mobile banking, text alerts, and so much more.
I’ll review Unified Bank Money Market below.
Unified Bank Money Market 2.01% Rate
To earn Unified Bank’s competitive rate, simply have an opening deposit of $2,500. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the 2.01% rate on all balances.
- Account Type: Money Market Account
- Interest Rate: 2.01%
- Minimum Balance: $20,000
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $2,500
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn 0.40% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
Unified Bank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
|Push||?||?||?||6 per month|
|Pull||?||?||?||6 per month|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with Unified Bank’s ACH capabilities.
How to Earn Unified Bank Rate
- Open a Money Market account from Unified Bank with an opening deposit of $2,500.
- Maintain a $20,000 balance amount and earn the 2.01% APY rate.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Online Banking and Bill Pay – Benefit from secure access to your accounts via the Internet. Monitor and track your accounts, transfer funds 24/7, pay bills, and more!
- 24-Hour Telephone Inquiry – Check your account balance, verify deposits and checks paid, transfer money from one account to another, and access the history of your account from anywhere 24 hours a day.
- E-Statements – Safe and secure online access to your detailed monthly statements and check images.
Availability of Direct Deposits – a convenient service ensuring on-time deposits of your payroll, Social Security or pension funds with same day access
- Interest paid on tiered basis, compounded and credited monthly.
- A limit of 6 pre-authorized transfers or withdrawals per statement cycle.
Check out Unified Bank and open a Money Market account this amazing rate! The fact that you can earn a high rate on any balance makes this Savings Account all worthwhile. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Unified Bank Money Market Account.