Americans are good at spending money. Really good. With all the money that flows in and out of our households, it makes sense to try to capitalize on that. When we spend wisely or reward businesses with our purchase, shouldn’t we in turn be rewarded for doing business with them? Now more than ever, credit card companies are offering ways to do that with several cash back credit cards. “Bonus points”, “cash-back programs”, “spending incentives”, and “rebates” are just a few of the terms frequently tossed around by reward-savvy consumers in credit card circles. With so many different options, consumers may find themselves dizzy from the offers streaming across their laptops, televisions, and mobile devices. Thankfully, the only decision for consumers to make is which credit card to use. With that in mind, here’s a breakdown of the best cash back credit cards.
Editor’s Choice Top Cash Back Credit Card:
Best Cash Back Credit Cards 2013:
- Chase Freedom® – $200 Bonus Cash Back for new cardholders that spend $500 during the first three months of membership. New members will also get 0% introductory APR on balance transfers and purchases for 15 months. This great cash rewards credit card is designed for those of you who want to earn easy cash back bonuses in return for your spending. Cardholders can get 5% cash back on their purchases on rotating categories every 3 months like gas stations, restaurants, and Amazon.com. For all other purchases, you’ll earn unlimited 1% cash back. Best of all, the card comes with no annual membership fee. Chase Freedom Review
- Citi® Dividend Platinum Select® Visa® Card offers $100 cash back when you spend $500 in the first 3 months of account opening. New cardholders enjoy generous rewards on credit card purchases and a bevy of other benefits- all with no annual fee and 0% interest for the next 12 months on purchases and balance transfers. Earn 5% cash back this quarter and every quarter on changing categories- as well as 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases. Full Review
- Discover it® Card with 18 months 0% APR on balance transfer comes No annual fee. No overlimit fee. No foreign transaction fee & no pay-by-phone fee. No late fee on your first late payment. And we won’t increase your APR for paying late. Cardholders receive a generous 5% Cashback Bonus on up to $1,500 in purchases at Home Improvement Stores now through June with free and easy sign-up. And 1% cash back on all other purchases. Sign up today!
- TrueEarnings® Card from Costco and American Express offers a great opportunity to earn maximum rewards for restaurants and gasoline purchases. The TrueEarnings card offers 3% cash back on gasoline purchases at U.S standalone gas stations of up to $4,000 (1% thereafter), 2% cash back on restaurant and travel purchases, and 1% cash back on all other purchases including Costco purchases. The card comes with 0% intro APR on purchases for 6 months. If you are already a Costco member, this card comes with no annual fee.
There are several opportunities to earn cash back on the money you spend. With some of these credit cards at your disposal, you can maximize your return on that money and put more money back in your own pocket! And that’s something that will really have you seeing green.
There is a new First Tennessee Bank $150 bonus promotion (offer code FL13CK) for opening First Tennessee checking account with direct deposit & mobile banking good through December 31, 2013. First Tennessee offers a variety of checking accounts with unique features such as free online statements, available overdraft protection options, free Mobile and Online Banking, and free First Tennessee Visa Debit card with First Tennessee Cash Rewards. When you can access your checking account from your smartphone, you can manage your money anytime, anywhere with deposit checks, transfer money, pay bills, view balances, and recent transactions.
Eligibility: You must be a resident of Tennessee, Mississippi, Virginia, Georgia, North Carolina, Arkansas, or Alabama.
First Tennessee Bank $150 Bonus Promotion:
- Open your First Tennessee Checking with Promo Code FL13CK with an opening deposit of at least $300.
- Set up direct deposit within 60 days of opening.
- Use Mobile Banking at least 1 time within the first 60 days.
Your opening deposit must be new money and cannot be from an existing First Tennessee account. The $150 First Tennessee Bank bonus will be deposited to your account within 6 weeks of meeting all requirements. Bonus money is counted as income on Form 1099-INT. Limit of 1 bonus per household and cannot be combined with other checking account promotions. Make sure to keep the account in good standing for at least 6 months. Find more bank bonuses across the United States.
|Hot Deal: Ebates offers a $10 bonus after $25 purchases from shopping online to earn cash rewards at many retailers such as Home Depot, Sears, Best Buy, and more.
|Chase Ink Plus® Business Card offers 50,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months from account opening- worth $625 towards travel rewards. With Ink Plus, you have the cash flow flexibility with the choice to pay over time or pay in full. You'll get 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at office supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services. There is no annual fee for the first year($95 thereafter) and no foreign transaction fees. Chase Ink Plus Review
If you ever sell anything on eBay, Craigslist, or do any freelance, then your business is called sole proprietorship. Simply use your name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID. Apply Now
Do you want a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 for absolutely free? BBVA Compass is offering the Galaxy Tab 3(value at $199) for opening a new consumer checking account with direct deposit, make 3 bill payments, and make 10 debit card purchases. Offer promotion is good through December 31, 2013.
Availability: For [...] Continue Reading…
The Barclaycard Arrival(TM) World MasterCard® – Earn 2x on All Purchases is offering 40,000 bonus miles($400 off your next trip) after $1,000 in purchases within the first 90 days from account opening. It’s a new premium travel rewards card with 2.2% cash back towards travel. This 40,000 bonus miles [...] Continue Reading…
North Shore Bank is offering a $150 Checking Bonus for new customers who open a new account by 12/29/2013 with direct deposit for the next 15 months or get $10 monthly for 10 debit card transactions. When opening the account online, make sure to use the promo code “$150 [...] Continue Reading…
To receive a FREE Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7″, all you have to do is open a money market account or checking account with Royal Bank America while meeting the qualifications by December 31, 2013. An Amazon $10 Gift Card also applies if you open your checking account by [...] Continue Reading…
Enjoy a Free Mexican dessert on your birthday! Abuelo’s eClub is offering a coupon for one of their delicious sopapillas, flan, or churro deserts! If you register today, the eClub memebership will also give you a free gift just for joining! Try their signature fajitas, enchiladas, fajita tacos, or [...] Continue Reading…
Get a $25 gift card or other rewards from Dean Bank when you open a Free Checking account with a Debit MasterCard. Simply open a Dean Bank Free Checking account with a Debit MasterCard, and you’ll receive points for a $25 gift card from popular merchants such as Home [...] Continue Reading…
KeyBank is offering a Free Kindle Fire HD(value at $159 on Amazon) who sign up for a new Checking account. To earn this great checking bonus, you must open a qualifying KeyBank checking account online and enter offer code ONFT1213 by 12/27/2013, and make a direct deposit of $500 [...] Continue Reading…
Below is our most updated list of brokerages bonuses, deals, and promotions such as ShareBuilder, TD Ameritrade, E*Trade, OptionsHouse, Schwab, Merrill Edge, Fidelity, Motif, OptionsXpress, and many more. You will find all the terms and conditions with the latest update on the web!
*HOT DEAL ALERT* Looking for a CitiBank [...] Continue Reading…