Alliant Credit Union offers a 1.00% APY Rate for their High-Yield Savings Account. In case you were wondering, this is 12.9x higher than the bank industry average! The account also features a low minimum balance of only $5 and no monthly fees. You can also designate your savings account as a single, joint, single/joint with one or more beneficiaries or living trust ownership account. Sign up for this account and you’ll be able to access your funds from the comfort of your own home!
Alliant Credit Union Savings Account:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: High-Yield Savings Account
- Rate: 1.00%
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Hard pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Minimum balance of $5
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: $10 if closed within 90 days
Why You Should Sign Up for this Account:
- High dividends- Account holders get paid monthly dividends if they maintain an average daily balance of $100 or more.
- NCUA insured- You can relax, knowing that your account is NCUA insured up to the maximum amount of $250,000.
- Convenience Card- The Convenience Card allows you to make up to $500 in cash withdrawals a day, make deposits of up to $10,000 per day, request balance information, and enjoy surcharge-free transactions at more than 80,000 ATMs.
- No balance limit- There is no limit placed on your balance, so you can earn at a rate of 1.00% APY on as much money as you would like.
- Online Banking- Access your account from the comfort of your home with Alliant’s safe and secured online banking site.
|Discover Bank Online Savings Account: Earn $100 Bonus along with high interest rate of 0.95% APY! You must apply through HustlerMoneyBlog.com with promo code HMB1016 by 1/31/2017 and make a minimum deposit of $15,000 by 02/15/2017. FDIC-insured, no minimum balance or monthly maintenance fees. Apply Now---Discover Bank Review|
|You can now open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM online or in-branch and get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking(SM) account and set up direct deposit. Unlike other Chase coupons, you can apply online directly. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,200 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. From innovative features to trusted service, Chase gives you the opportunity to do more with products such as Chase QuickDepositSM. Learn More---Chase Checking & Savings Review
If you’re looking to open a new savings account, check out Alliant Credit Union’s High-Yield Savings Account, which offers 1.00% APY. There is only a $5 minimum balance and no monthly or other hidden fees. Alliant Credit Union is owned and operated by its members, so you can be sure that you will always be treated like an important account holder. If you’re looking for another option, take a look at our complete table of the best bank rates from our exclusive list nationwide!
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card is offering 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months from account opening. The 80K points redeemed for travel rewards equals $1,000 which is one of the largest bonuses offered from Chase for business cards! You'll receive 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent in combined purchases on travel, shipping purchases, internet, cable and phone services, advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines. The card also gives 1 point per $1 on all other purchases. This card is one to have for business traveling since there is no foreign transaction fees!
If you have a side business such as selling on eBay, Craigslist, or do freelance work, then your business is called sole proprietorship. Simply use your name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID. Apply Now---Chase Ink Business Preferred Review