Available nationwide, Alliant Credit Union High-Yield Savings is offering a staggering 1.60% APY Rate. Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Alliant Credit Union.
Table of Contents
About Alliant Credit Union High-Yield Savings
Alliant Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial cooperative, so their members are also their owners. Their philosophy has always been about putting their members-first for the past 80 years.
|Eligibility: Any member of Foster Care to Success (FCS), regardless of residency or employment status, is eligible for membership. Individuals can join FCS with a one-time $10 donation and Alliant’s website provides a link to FCS to facilitate joining. For the full details on eligibility, please see the Full Membership Requirements.|
Being an online account, they can offer one of the highest rates! The account gives you access to online banking, eStatements, mobile banking, text alerts, and so much more.
I’ll review Alliant Credit Union account below.
Alliant Credit Union High-Yield Savings 1.60% Rate
To earn Alliant Credit Union’s competitive rate, simply have an opening deposit of $5. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the 1.60% rate on all balances.
- Account Type: High-Yield Savings Account
- Rate: 1.60% APY Rate
- Opening Deposit: $5 (Alliant will pay it for you)
- Minimum Balance: $100
- Maximum Balance: None
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None if elect eStatements
- Early Termination Fee: $10 if closed within 90 days
American Express Personal Savings Account - You earn 1.70% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex Personal Savings has been my favorite Hub account for the past 5 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the Personal Savings website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express Personal Savings include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos UFB High Yield Savings and CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts offer great rates available nationwide. The Discover Online Savings and Chase SavingsSM account have nice sign-up bonuses.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||1.60% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||1.75% APY + $100/$200 Bonus||Review|
|UFB Direct High Yield Savings||1.90% APY||Review|
|Betterment EverydayTM Cash Reserve||1.83% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||1.70% APY||Review|
Alliant Credit Union ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with Alliant Credit Union’s ACH capabilities.
How to Earn Alliant Credit Union Rate
- Open a High-Yield Savings account from Alliant Credit Union with an opening deposit of $5.
- Maintain any balance amount and earn the 1.60% APY rate.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- NCUA insured– You can relax, knowing that your account is NCUA insured up to the maximum amount of $250,000.
- Convenience Card- The Convenience Card allows you to make up to $500 in cash withdrawals a day, make deposits of up to $10,000 per day, request balance information, and enjoy surcharge-free transactions at more than 80,000 ATMs. (For members in good standing and without a ChexSystems record)
- No balance limit– There is no limit placed on your balance, so you can earn at a rate of 1.60% APY on as much money as you would like.
- Online Banking– Access your account from the comfort of your home with Alliant’s safe and secured online banking site.
Check out Alliant Credit Union and open a High-Yield Savings account this amazing rate! The fact that you can earn a high rate on any balance makes this Savings Account all worthwhile. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Alliant Credit Union High-Yield Savings Account.