For parents, especially those with a Capital One Checking Account($50 bonus), who want to open a Kids Savings Account, can get a $25 bonus and earn 0.75% APY on their balances. This is a great saving tool to save money for future college expenses, car, etc. Train your kids to be life long saver with a Kids Savings Account to set a savings journey of their own.
Kids Savings Account $25 Bonus
The $25 bonus is available for new accounts adding at least one new Customer to the bank. Bonus starts earning interest upon account opening, but is unavailable for withdrawal for 30 days. Teach them to be good little Savers with a kid-friendly 0.75% variable Annual Percentage Yield with many hands-on savings tools to boot. Parents can have the “money talk” early by showing youngsters that stashing cash away is easy and fun. Since your balances is FDIC insured, you wouldn’t have to worry about your money being safe.
Capital One 360 Kids Savings $25 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: 360 Kids Savings
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard Inquiry: No, soft pull only.
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Not Available.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: No
- Additional Requirements: Make a total of 3 debit card transactions or Person2Person payments within 45 days of account opening
- Closing Account Fee: None.
Kids Savings Account Tools:
- Automatic Savings Plan: Kids can learn how cool (and easy) it is to stash away cash (like part of their weekly allowance) on a regular basis. They’ll quickly catch on that putting savings on autopilot can really add up.
- Multiple Accounts: You’ll all get a kick out of opening up to 25 accounts (for free, of course) and giving them nicknames like “new tablet will rule” or “B Day Checks Keep Coming.”
- My Savings Goals: Tracking and celebrating great saves is what it’s all about – and My Savings Goals is a fun way for you and your kid to get there sooner.
Whether you’re running errands or doing house chores, you can make deposits into a Kids Savings Account easily. Deposit checks from anywhere – with CheckMateOpens. Open a Kids Savings account today for easy $25 Bonus! Find all Bank Bonuses across the U.S!
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers $150 statement credit after spending $1,000 within the first 3 months of Cardmembership. Cardholders earn 6% cash back at U.S. supermarkets(up to $6,000), 3% cash back at U.S. gas stations and select U.S. department stores, and 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases. However, the Blue Cash Preferred comes with a $75 annual fee. With the 6% reward rate on qualifying groceries, a family really only needs to spend $25 a week on groceries to make up for the annual fee. It offers a 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months. After that, your APR will be a variable rate, currently 12.99%-21.99%, based on credit worthiness and other factors. Unlike the Chase Freedom or Discover More, there is no rotating reward categories and no enrollment required. Apply Now---Amex Blue Cash Preferred Review
American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog.