Read this updated Chase $300 to $350 Account Bonus Total!
You heard of $100 Chase bonus, but here’s how you can get $300 with a new Chase Bank Account.
- You need to get a referral coupon from someone who has a Chase account already. If you know someone who has a Chase account, they can visit their branch and ask for 5 of the $25 referral coupons. You can also comment below to ask my readers for a referral coupon. Likewise, if you have some referral coupons, you can comment on this post with your email in your message for people to ask you for one. **scan the copy and send it as an attachment to each other emails**
- Click on this $100 Chase in branch coupon and print out.
- Bring your $100 coupon + your $25 referral coupon to the branch. These two coupons are stackable.
- Open a new account with a CSR. They don’t mind opening a new one for you and give you both bonuses. I believe they are working on commission or that they have a quota for new accounts each month.
- Remember to ask them for your 5 of the $25 referral coupons = $125
- CSR will tell you that you have 60 days to set up direct deposit.
- Bonus should show up in less than ten days. In the meantime, ask 5 people you know for sure that will do this and give them the $25 referral.
- Make sure you wait for all your bonuses first before you do this last step. Make $50 more with this $50 direct deposit bonus setup. This last step is ymmv. I believe you must have your a regular job. Most jobs will allow you to split paycheck into two or three accounts.
- If you don’t have direct deposit, then setup $1 monthly paypal transfer or monthly ING transfer. Otherwise, there will be a monthly fee.
- Here is the math: $25 referral bonus + $100 bonus + $125 new referral bonuses + $50 Direct Deposit bonus = $300
Make sure you have your account open for at least 6 months. Closing account before minimum requirement date will have your bonuses revoked.