We all know opening a back account is not easy. Choosing Salem Five Direct can be your best bet in getting one of the highest interest earning accounts in the country. Salem Five Direct is now offering 1.00% APY eOne Savings to all new customers. The excellent 1.00% APY rate is good for all balances up to $500,000. With the higher balances, you’ll earn more the more you deposit into your account. The eOne Savings account has no minimum balance and no monthly fees. Enjoy free ATM card and immediate transfer between eOne Saving and eOne Checking. Instead of wandering from bank to bank, you should consider opening an account with Salem Five Direct.
About Salem Five Direct
Salem Five Direct is an online banking division of the Salem Five Cents Savings Bank. With a working history of more than 150 years, the bank offers unique banking products for commercial, as well as, private customers. The head office is located at Salem, Massachusetts but the bank is well-known for its customer service and attractive interest rates. The bank has assets that are in excess of $2.9 billion and they are steadily climbing as the bank has several subsidiaries invested in the banking sector. All deposits made at the bank area also insured through FDIC and DIF fund insurance. And this means that your money is completely safe in the capable hands of an excellent bank.
1.00% APY eOne Savings Account
The bank is now offering a very competitive deal for its favored customers. Although it has several great types of accounts, it now offers customers a really great Salem Five Direct eOne Savings Account option. This account is really useful as if offers customers a range of options like
- A high interest savings rate — This means that when you deposit money in your account it starts earning money immediately. The interest rate is currently at 0.90% APY. This rate is applicable on all deposits but do check with the bank when you open an account.
- No minimum balance — Almost every bank requires a minimum balance that is checked monthly and quarterly. If you don’t have the required amount, you do get charged a hefty fee. A zero balance account like this means that you can literally draw all your money and still be free of fines.
- No monthly fees and a free ATM card — Banks can be quite strict about their monthly and yearly fees. On an average, this charge can come to about $200 to about $400 but the Salem Five Direct eOne Savings Account is free of these charges. There are no monthly fees and you also get a free ATM card that you can use locally and internationally.
- Other amenities — The bank also offers its customers a free online bill payment service. The customer has to list the bill with the bank and automatic deposits are authorized. The same account also offers a direct funds transfer that you can carry out between the eOne saving and checking accounts.
- Insured deposits — All your deposits are insured with an FDIC insured up to $500,000. This is particularly useful and you know that your money is safe.
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM offer up to $250 Bonus when you open a Chase Total Checking® with direct deposit and a Chase SavingsSM with $10,000 deposit within 10 business days(must maintain $10K for 90 days). From innovative features to trusted service, Chase gives you the opportunity to do more with products such as Chase QuickDepositSM and Chase QuickPaySM. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review
You can now open a Chase Premier Checking online or in-branch for a $300 bonus with direct deposit. Unlike other Chase coupons, you can apply online directly. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 15,500 Chase ATMs and 5,400 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Checking Review
The 360 Savings® account helps you save better with no fees, a great everyday interest rate, 24/7 online and mobile access, and up to a $500 bonus.
|Click on "Open Account Now" to earn 1.05% APY with Synchrony Bank's High Yield Savings Account. Your money is FDIC insured up to $250,000 and the 1.05% APY rate applies to all balances, compounded daily. Other benefits include ATM reimbursement, free identity theft resolution services, and easy account management. Synchrony Bank Review|
We recommend that you take advantage of this affordable banking option and start saving immediately. Its well worth the effort.
Find all the best bank rates in the country today!
|Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers $100 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. You'll also get 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months. After that, your APR will be a variable rate, currently 12.99%-21.99%, based on credit worthiness and other factors. Along with no annual fee, you'll get maximum cash back in the following categories: 3% U.S. supermarkets, 2% U.S. gas stations & select U.S. department stores, and 1% other purchases. Apply Now---Blue Cash Everyday Review
American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog.