If you’re looking for a savings account with competitive rates, check out Ally Bank’s Money Market Account which features 1.00% APY with minimum $25,000. As with many Ally accounts, there are no monthly fees, earn a higher rate than most banks. You can also relax, knowing that your money is FDIC insured. Grow your money faster with interest compounded daily. So don’t wait, sign up for this account now and enjoy the convenience of online and mobile Banking as well!
Table of Contents
Ally Bank Money Market Account:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Money Market Account
- Rate: 1.00% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
- Insured: FDIC
How To Earn Ally Bank 1.00% APY:
- Open a new Ally Bank Money Market account
- Deposit your money into your new account
- Earn a high rate of 1.00% APY on balance $25,000 or more
Why You Should Sign Up for this Account:
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Unlimited deposits and ATM withdrawals, and up to 6 additional transactions
- Earn a higher rate than most money market accounts
- Deposit checks remotely with Ally eCheck Deposit?
- Your deposits are insured by the FDIC up to the maximum allowed by law.
- Protect your legacy. Open this account for a Trust. Learn more
- EMV chip technology
Sign up for Ally Bank’s Money Market Account today and start saving at 1.00% APY. There is no monthly or other hidden fees to worry about. Ally Bank prides itself on convenience and excellent customer service, so you can be sure that you will always be treated with respect. If you want to compare accounts, take a look at our complete table of the best bank rates from our complete list!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide; 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!