Available nationwide, you can earn 1.65% APY when you open a new Bread Financial High-Yield Savings.
Table of Contents
About Bread Financial
Bread Financial is the 156th largest bank in the nation. It was established in 2003 and as of December of 2021, it had grown to 112 employees. Bread Financial’s savings rates are 92% higher than the national average, and it has an A health rating.
I’ll review the Bread Financial High-Yield Savings account below.
Bread Financial High-Yield Savings Rate
- Account Type: High Yield Savings
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance:
- Maximum deposit limit of $1 million per account and
- $10 million limit per customer
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: Not listed
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn a competitive interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express® High Yield Savings account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Bonus + 1.10% APY||Review|
|Aspiration||$150 Bonus + 1.00% APY||Review|
|Axos Business Savings||$200 Bonus + 0.20% APY||Review|
|UFB Money Market Account||1.51% APY||Review|
|UFB Savings||1.51% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank Money Market||1.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Connect||Up to 1.35% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||1.25% APY||Review|
|American Express® High Yield Savings account||1.00% APY as of 6/29/22||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||1.00% APY + Amazon Prime Offer||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
Bread Financial ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Earn Rate
- Open a High Yield Savings account from Bread Financial with minimum deposit of $100.
- Input your info: Provide your name, address, phone, email & social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account/transfer funds – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Start earning interest from Day 1 of your first deposit with no limit on how much you can earn.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- FDIC insured
- Accrued and compounded daily
- Credited and posted monthly
- No hidden fees so you save more
- Free monthly maintenance
- Free ACH transfers
- Free online statements
- Free incoming wire transfers
- Unlimited deposits via mobile check capture and ACH transfer
If you are browsing around for a savings account with a competitive APY rate, learn more about Bread Financial High-Yield Savings as a good candidate.
Interested in more options? See our list of the best interest earning accounts here!