Available nationwide, you can earn 4.00% APY when you open a new Bread Financial High-Yield Savings.
Table of Contents
About Bread Financial
Bread Financial is the 156th largest bank in the nation. It was established in 2003 and as of December of 2021, it had grown to 112 employees. Bread Financial’s savings rates are 92% higher than the national average, and it has an A health rating.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Bread Financial High-Yield Savings Rate
- Account Type: High Yield Savings
- Interest Rate: 4.00% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $1 million
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: Not listed
Bread Financial ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
|Push||1 – 3 days||$5K||$30K||None|
|Pull||1 – 3 days||?||?||None|
How to Earn Rate
- Open a High Yield Savings account from Bread Financial with minimum deposit of $100.
- Input your info: Provide your name, address, phone, email & social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account/transfer funds – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Start earning interest from Day 1 of your first deposit with no limit on how much you can earn.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- FDIC insured
- Accrued and compounded daily
- Credited and posted monthly
- No hidden fees so you save more
- Free monthly maintenance
- Free ACH transfers
- Free online statements
- Free incoming wire transfers
- Unlimited deposits via mobile check capture and ACH transfer
If you are browsing around for a savings account with a competitive APY rate, learn more about Bread Financial High-Yield Savings as a good candidate.
Interested in more options? See our list of the best interest earning accounts here!